My vote bonus is stuck

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ShatteredPlains, Nov 4, 2016.

1. I've been voting for the past few days straight, but I'm still stuck at vote bonus 68. I voted on 3 websites today, and still it's stuck. My votes still register, and I get the rewards, but my vote bonus doesn't go up.
  2. You might have missed some days.
  3. You have to vote between 16-30 hours after the last vote streak increase. Did you do that?
  4. As I said, I just voted. And yes, I've been voting within that time frame. Before I voted today, I was at 68. I voted on three sites, and am still at 68.
  5. The difference between your last vote and your most recent set of votes was 37 hours
  6. I'm saying that the lowest my vote bonus can go is 68. It was at 68 before I voted today, and after I voted it was still at 68.
  7. Your bonus only increases if you vote within that 16-30 hour window after your last vote
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Hey Eve, if you check your rupee history under the My Empire tab at the top of the page you will see that you haven't been within the 30 hours as Alex has mentioned.

Getting into the habit of voting first thing each day (or whenever suits you) can take some time but I've often missed 3-4 days and still thought I had voted the day before.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  9. A tip for people trying to get into the habit of voting every day: find a standard moment in which you do it, every. single. day. For me, voting is the last thing I do before I shut my computer down, and I believe I've only missed it once (while not away from home) in the last half a year, and that was a special occasion. I personally vouch for voting before shutting down your computer, as once you get in the habit after a few weeks, it will be /really/ difficult to forget. That is, if you turn your computer on everyday by standard. If you don't, or would like to do it on a different time, that could also work. For example, do it every day as you come home from school/work, and after lunch in the weekend. Or maybe do it first thing as you come out of bed. Or anything! But choose something that is really consistent, so it'll come into your daily routine, so you eventually don't even really have to think about it, like brushing your teeth, or going to bed in the evening. :)

Hopefully this is of any use for preventing you from forgetting to vote again. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them! :)
    ShelLuser, AyanamiKun and nltimv like this.