My side of the story

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MissKells, Jun 17, 2013.

1. lol then again i am not 14 years old and know how to type :p so thank you !
    PenguinDJ and jtc0999 like this.
  2. Are you saying ALL 14 year olds are like that?

Jk DARN IT! This isn't very good invisible text D:
    battmeghs and Kells18 like this.
  3. I remember you! Good to see you back! You had a nice shop on smp2. I had no idea what happened to you. I also remember Happyshoper and that other guy.
  4. I didn't know you really well when you were here, so I had no idea how you were tied to PT and Happy. But I'm sorry you were dragged down by that, and I'm always glad to see a former player return. (In a good way) :)
    Kells18 likes this.
  5. I once had a similar thing happen to me, I was caught between two servers, two friends, a mod that was on both servers (as a moderator on both) and two cheaters. Im not going to try and explain the situation cus its kind of confusing but il try to make it simple.
    im not going to name anyone because I don't wish to think about it anymore, as I feel it will only make me think.
    mod(cheater A) was a moderator on both serverA and serverB. He cheated on both servers. FriendA cheated on serverB.
    mod and FriendA were friends on serverB. FriendB knew mod cheated on serverA. serverA and serverB were rivals. friendB wanted me to report mod. FriendA said he would do [X] stuff to me on both servers. FriendB reported mod to other mod. other mod banned FriendB. mod then banned friendB. other mod then banned me for associating with serverA, serverB and the cheaters. both serverA AND serverB had them in they're
    front page. serverB then shut down... for good. serverA is now just quite unpopular.

I guess you could say it caused quite a rumble.
  6. No they aren't ;)
    brickstrike and jtc0999 like this.
  7. Heya kells :D
    brickstrike likes this.
  8. Hey, I don't remember you, which is surprising since I've been on SMP2 for over 580 days, probably just timezones. You seem like an honest person though and it was a real shame you got dragged down by PT.

Welcome back though!

You have 100k, update your information, it's annoying my OCD :c
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. I gave away my 100k to r0bbiejo
  10. brickstrike likes this.
  11. Remember me?
  12. My memory really sucks, i apologize..
  13. Good to have you back Kells. :)
    Kells18 likes this.