My POKÉMANS Let me show you them!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by albinopolarbear1, Oct 6, 2012.

?

Which one are you getting?

Black 2 11 vote(s) 28.2%
White 2 16 vote(s) 41.0%
I wont get either one 25 vote(s) 64.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. All these questions and more answered at serebii.net
    Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. I might play all of these versions of Pokemons I haven't done.. ( Pearl to now) just to see their story line.(Which is usually almost the same)

Know about any Roms of B2/W2? or B/W? Also which Emulator?
  3. Google search is your friend. ;)
    As for B/W 2 I doubt a stable one is available just yet... The games only just released but I could be totally wrong.

Also, we can't provide you direct links as that is illegal and would cause issues for EMC...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. I have been googling it for a while now (I tried searching some weeks ago)
    Yet I found nothing.

EDIT: How about we start a little conversation of this?
  5. This is all the ROMs I could find for Pokemon DS on my favorite cool rom site...

No results for B/W 1 or 2 as of yet.
  6. here is one diffirence so far in black 2 which I personnally like. You can get other regions pokemon right from the beginning.
  7. U missed one! Pokemon Rumble! And also theres a Pokemon Ranger Guardian of Time!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I didn't miss anything... This is the full list available on my favorite ROM dump site. I have no control over their content. ;)
  9. So they mande a mistake :D
  10. I have been playing pokemon white for a while now and i can say that it is my fav ds version right now.
  11. It isn't a database of all Pokemon games... It is what they have available for download.... :confused:

If you don't find this list of cool rom s satisfying, that is not my fault. :D

I am sure a search on Google will yield the results of the missing titles but I am not a fan of Rumble or the Pokemon Ranger series.
    penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. Actually, I dont get Rumble. Pokemon Ranger got boring when I played for 10 minuites. All you do is swirl and swirl and swirl and swirl and swirl and swirl and swirl and swirl. Its tiring, you know?
  13. So I guess you understand why they don't waste their bandwidth hosting said titles. :eek:
  14. Mmhmm
  15. I am guessing jkjkjk182 got the hidden message since he liked the post. ;)
    Google is your friend if you know what words to search. :p
  16. Actually, I'd prefer Dictionary :p
  17. But does the dictionary prefer you.
  18. My favorite pokemon is pikachu.
    Yeah, I dont play pokemon.
  19. I think my fav has been heart gold. It has he best contest (pokeathlon) and a better interface then the rest. Plus, your polemon walk around with u!
  20. Didn't Yellow allow Pikachu to walk around with you?