My final note.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by OhMiku, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runder, I know we weren't the best of friends and I know you hate me but we're all going to miss you. I hope one day you can come back to EMC :)
    607, TheKutesyKiraboo and RunderC like this.
  2. bye, don't really know you but i've seen you around hope you don't make it a long time before you return
    RunderC likes this.
  3. have a good break. just don't get run over by a car or something. the real world is a dangerous place.
    ShelLuser and RunderC like this.
  4. I still don't plan on going outside don't worry.
    Kytula likes this.
  5. Thank you for doing that Lily, it means alot.. I know you two didn't get along but... Thank you
    AmyLemurPlayz and RunderC like this.
  6. I didn't do it for anyone, I did it because it's true
    RunderC and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
  7. Like many others, my inbox is open if you want to chat or need some advice :) We've had some fairly interesting conversations on SMP9, and I'm sure you're lack of presence will be noted!

Good luck in your future endeavours! ^_^
  8. This is because I stood in your way eating pizza by the purple forb, isn't it?

I'm sorry!!
  9. I swore down on my shoes that day, I will have my revenge on you Corq. I will have revenge...
    Kytula, ShelLuser and Uber_Corq like this.
  10. thank goodness
    RunderC likes this.
  11. Runder can you please respond to my PM, I really hope you aren't ignoring me....
  12. Look again. I have the forums open in the background, I'm watching videos rn.
    Kytula likes this.
  13. It means so much to me that so many people read what I had to say. Even if you didn't post thanks for at least seeing what was going on. :)
    Kytula, Patr1cV, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  14. I know we aren't on the best of levels right now, But I'm sorry to hear about this. D: Hopefully everything gets better soon.
  15. Four words Anon.
    You are an airplane.
    Kytula, Patr1cV and AnonReturns like this.
  16. I just realised that I have to find someone else to beat in PVP for when you're gone :p
    RunderC likes this.
  17. I know we don't really know each other well, but I really am happy to know you.. and I know you wished me and him the best of luck when we were still "together" and after all that you have been through I hope we can still
  18. ... Be good friends :D
  19. And you, Rundery, are a Pongo :p
  20. *growls* Air fairy...

We kind of have the same skill level so "beat" may not be entirely correct, more like have a fair battle with.
    Kytula, Patr1cV, Sachrock and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.