My animation channel

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by TheCrimeLime, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Well I just started learning how to use Source film maker (SFM) and I have been playing around, but I can't think of any good ideas at all!
    I have 3 videos on my channel, 2 are actual animations. This is my most recent one, someone is going to get in their car, but it rises super high when he tries so he gets sad. (Yup, I told you no ideas at all)
    I also would love some feedback on what you think I should improve on. Like making the body motions more realistic.
    Heres a link to my channel also if you want to subscribe :p.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXPjuEXXn1rAvO7D3FCB_Og

And my video:

I really need ideas guys! Anything is welcome :)
    Lordess_Spartan and ShelLuser like this.
  2. I think some sound would really add to it!
    Hrghorhg likes this.
  3. I finally finished the next one. This one has sound like 607 said I should do. Tell me what you think this one took a bit :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Nice. I'm starting my own channel right now, but I need more videos until I will post the official thread on emc. :)
    607 and Hrghorhg like this.
  5. Finished my next one

Please tell me what you think
  6. What's the plot?
    I'm not sure if it's because it goes so fast or because I don't know a reference, but I don't get it.
    Hrghorhg likes this.
  7. Well, it was going to be a lot longer, but I really just wanted to finish something. For my next one I'll try and make it 1 whole minute. The plot was going to be sort of like they were partying and then someone turned off their music and attacked them. (The blues)
  8. The newest garbage I spewed out.