Musical suggestions: For me, and you! :D

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShadyShannon, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I admit, I love Owl City, Sara Bareilles, Arctic Monkeys, No Doubt, and Three Doors Down. :) I'm trying Stepdad as we speak...I do enjoy the sound. :) I'll try Lucie Silvas, Incubus, and...well, ever heard songs by Muse? (Muse is like, my actual favorite band). They have so many differently styled songs... some pop sounding, some hard rock, some metal like, and some soft rock. I really enjoy them.
  2. im going to a van halen concert on tuesday and i already saw the red hot chili pepers last week.
  3. What does Muse have thats metal?
  4. Not Really metal...just really heavy sounding;sorry for the poor choice of words:p
  5. Also check out Arcade Fire
    ShadyShannon and NickVulcano like this.
  6. I do enjoy Muse. I don't think of them as a favorite but I definitely like their stuff. Admittedly, my first exposure to them was through Guitar Hero.
  7. Pirate metal : Alestorm ;)
  8. Ah ya I totally forgot about Alestorm. Haven't listened to them in awhile. Its like two great things put together lol
  9. I really like Old rock 60's to 80's and i like blues and jazz. (I also like country :p)
    pgoubert likes this.
  10. Viking Metal: Amon Amarth.
  11. Motown?
  12. They arn't on Youtube... To the official site! Which is down...
    pgoubert likes this.
  13. Yes they are on Youtube. Look up the song Twilight of the Thunder God.
  14. i believe she meant the newer country stuff just saying xD lol
  15. I like just about anything except some country, Opera, Extreme Metal that makes your ears bleed. My dad ruined the whole country thing by listening to a local station we had in our hometown that played stuff from forever ago.

I like Panic! At The Disco, Queen, Muse, Eurythmics, Coldplay, Johnny Cash, David Bowie, KISS, Nazareth, Weird Al, The Lonely Island, Celldweller, Five Finger Death Punch, Owl City, Basshunter, The Bloodhound Gang (not exactly child appropriate but meh) Good Charlotte, Psychostick (Metal Parody Band) Marylin Manson, Weezer, All American Rejects, Lil Wayne, DJ Earworm.

Can't think of anymore off the top of my head at the moment. DJ Earworm is pretty awesome though. He takes the top songs of the year and mashes them together. http://djearworm.com/

Three that are usually stuck in my head:

16. Instantly became 100% cooler in my eyes.