Music Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Pork and Beans anyone
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Warning: Show content in the spoiler below may be rude to some people, it is shown on TV so must be allowed.

3. I love christian music, so i like these songs:

4. I have a name for my music taste. I used to call it "Tony's Music Taste". That changed quickly. I ended up going with "Tony's Epic Music Taste".

Ronald Jenkees! He's my musical inspiration, for the most part.

Projected Twin makes lots of songs based on the wrongs or bests of modern life. I love the truth in his music

Klaypex is another dub-step artist spawning into world. I'm normally not too big into Dub-step, but their style is just so great!

Dear god I used to listen to Blink-182 ALL THE TIME. This was one of my favorites.

EpicLloyd is a YouTuber who speaks truth in his rap. It's, in my opinion, the best kind of rap.

I'd crash the forums if I continued posting. My Music taste varies to pretty much everything except for gangster rap and scream-o. (Some scream is ok, but if its the entire song, I'd prefer not to listen to it.)

Also notice, I have a thing for Indie Musicians. I just tend to prefer them nowadays.
    PandasEatRamen and Dwight5273 like this.
  5. I think the live version of this song has a better vocal performance, but it is missing the electronic part that the studio version has mid-way through the song.

And here is some Mastodon:
  6. This song been stuck in my head for days.
    This is the clean version of it. The original music video is Hilarious