Moving to Smp..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EnderMagic1, Jul 10, 2015.

?

Which smp?

1 6 vote(s) 9.8%
2 6 vote(s) 9.8%
4 18 vote(s) 29.5%
5 3 vote(s) 4.9%
6 9 vote(s) 14.8%
7 8 vote(s) 13.1%
8 21 vote(s) 34.4%
9 4 vote(s) 6.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Why would you even put any server besides Smp8 into the poll anyway?

Anyway welcome to Smp8, where we have an unhealthy love for birds, each other, and other things.
    georgeashington likes this.
  2. One thing I don't get... Or, well, I do get it, but.. Who cares what other players think? That other server is an environment you should like. And what works for them doesn't have to work for you.

My home server is my all time favorite server. However, there are more servers I like (and yes: smp8 is amongst those, some players I hold in high esteem live there and so far all my visits there were awesome). But even so I like my home server and my "vacation server" better (those 2 places is where I often hang out).

So my advice? Server hopping!

Just go to a server, chat, mingle with the people, do events, get a feel for it. Then go to the next. That is the best way to find the server YOU like best.

And let one thing be very clear: all servers are awesome :)
  3. Agreeing with Shell, it is all about what YOU want. When I originally joined EMC I spawned into SMP3 and stayed there for over a year until I got another residence in SMP2, and then in Utopia. It is all about what you want, and where you think you fit best.
  4. Psst, he was asking for suggestions
  5. Woah mate calm down 6 is for everyone lol

(ik its a joke)
  6. And my suggestion is: server hopping ;)
    EnderMagic4 likes this.
  7. do u even 6 m8
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. I actually compared smp4 and smp8. I looked for the amount of players, the number of malls, and I want to try something new. :)