MOTD ! ( Mug of the day. )

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AncientTower, Aug 22, 2021.

1. I got a new mug for my birthday from my houselords!
    I like it. :)
    It's very tall. :D

PS: Judging from these two pictures, what would you say of the tidiness of my room? :p
    AncientTower and MoreMoople like this.
  2. There's only one picture and judging your tidiness based on that picture I would give you a 9.8 out of 10.

P.S. It appears you haven't peeled the protective plastic off of your, possibly Samsung, device just behind the mug.
  3. Today I got to bring the stuff I made in ceramics home! :D

I didn't think that I would actually glaze this mug, but at the last second I decided to paint sunflowers on it. The top of the handle says "smile! :)"
  4. 607 and AncientTower like this.
  5. This is my mug of every day.

AncientTower, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  6. There are two, the previous one is here.
    It's a Samsung, indeed. :)

So cool! :D Do you think you'll actually use it?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. I might! Even if I don't actually drink out of it, maybe it'll be a nice pencil holder. ;)
    607 likes this.
  8. True!
    That does remind me of how I've sometimes drunk out of a mug that turned out to be for holding toothbrushes rather than drinking out of. :p
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. This mug I bought off Amazon. It’s currently filled with coffee a Hazelnut and Crème blend with Willy Wonka fudge and caramel creamer.

https://imgur.com/a/BoNRLmk
  10. That's a nice design! I don't think I've seen something like that before.
    AncientTower likes this.
  11. My Mug tends to take the form of a can with the word 'Bang' on the front. does that count? :confused:
    AncientTower likes this.
  12. Do they all say 'coffee'?
  13. Only the cups do. The saucers, bowls, and plates are just red and white.
    607 likes this.
  14. I just got this spooky mug today for the Halloween season and I'm currently enjoying some coffee in it..
  15. Reminds me of this.

I just watched it again, and don't think I was as impressed as I was as a 13-year old, but it's still got some really cool tricks! :D
    farmerguyson and AncientTower like this.
  16. Its been a year since the last post. Time to revive the thread.

My newest mug I got off Amazon
    607, farmerguyson and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  17. Epic quote :cool:
    AncientTower likes this.
  18. I'm still using the same clay flower pot mug I posted about a while back. :)
    Joy_the_Miner and AncientTower like this.