Most Strange Eating Combo.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Elysianx, Oct 13, 2012.

?

Are You Strange?

Yes duh 37 vote(s) 80.4%
wtf no 9 vote(s) 19.6%
  1. have you ever had klondike bar with ranch?
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. sorry that was my little brother :D he likes minecraft and my computer he's 4
    mba2012 and talukegord like this.
  3. When I was a kid, I used to make Hersey's chocolate syrup sandwiches. I also enjoy a salad with A-1 steak sauce for the dressing. My favorite though would be toast with peanut butter and pancake syrup, tastes like reeseā€™s peanut butter cups to me, best food ever.

I will give you 100r if you send me a picture eating the peanut butter and syrup toast and tell me you didn't like it!!!
    iball6119 likes this.
  4. You have the best food combos my mouth is watering

i'm going down to make a salad :D
  5. To take this one step further. I would cook an egg over well get two pancakes then make an egg, bacon, and pancake sandwich. With syrup of course.

Also my mom would eat maple syrup and peanut butter together.
    mba2012, penfoldex and margaritte like this.
  6. kinda wierd but I am adventures and my homework my teacher told me to do in 7th grade is try a new food so this is the right thread for me
  7. i have a question how do you put a poll bar thingy in

and

i LOVE seaweed with wasabi ranch and ketchup mixed together (at first it's disgusting but later it is glorious :D)
  8. Believe it or not i got this great idea to put some mountain dew in a bowl of cereal instead of milk and in the end, It was so nasty that i ended out freaking out and throwing the bowl at my wall and it splashed everywhere. Luckily i was home alone so i was able to get off scot free.

NEVER DO THIS-NEVER DO THIS-NEVER DO THIS
  9. you got mad enough to throw a bowl? :confused:
  10. I love bacon and syrup for some reason.
    (and tnt with turtle food is to die for :p)
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. That. Sounds. Amazing!!! I'm so doing that tommorow for breakfast :p
  12. I'll have to try this. Sounds almost like that one sandwich Mickey D's has with the pancake bun, I think it has sausage and egg in it though. I had one but hated how the syrup IN the pancake splurted everywhere.

I also want to try that thing IHOP used to advertise where you put cheesecake between two pancakes.
  13. :O Magic.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  14. Haha I was like DAFUDGE!? I wanted to try it but my closest IHOP at the time was hour or more away. Moved to North Carolina and we have one in the town we live in but they no longer do that pancake combination :(

I fold my pizza slice in half and eat it like a taco. The only thing in it is pizza toppings nothing extra.
    bucky291 likes this.
  15. So.. a man salad?
  16. I once accidentally poured orange juice into my LIFE cereal. It was surprisingly good.
  17. Ever notice how the things you eat are odd until a major food chain sells it that way? Then the food chains are called innovators. They should pay us.
  18. yup
  19. Raw pasta + air. COULD LIVE ON IT!