More Feet Covering on EMC!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Green things and Salivations,
    I would like to offer you Congo-Rat-Ovulations on your new-ish endeavor.

I shall ever forth think of you as the baby robo-doll from Daft Punk's "Technologic" (with little rainbow socks on), though I hope you spend far less time breaking, formatting, erasing, re-writing and trashing then you do making things " Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger". Well maybe not Harder but it's a Daft punk day and that's the song title.

Or if you prefer the Readers Digest version.
    Gratz yo, do good!

P.S.
    Make your day a Daft Punk day!
    For the Ladies
    For the Gentlemen
    No I'm not going to get into the topic of "visual stimuli" preferences, you know what team you're on.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. I will simply code everything to be correctly worded the way my twisted brain thinks it should be. #SocksHackedEMC
  3. I don't understand.... MRSOCKS HACKED!???!!?????!!
  4. They're just having a good chuckle about it. =P Socks isn't a real hacker (we hope!)
  5. Ok, good. I don't like hackers. (Ok, I'm using my iPad. Let me see if this font works - Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓀⓘⓣⓣⓎ ⓣⓞ)

-DANG AUDIO CORRECT!
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  6. Nice one MrSocks :)
  7. Nice one Socks :D
  8. Without hackers the internet would really suck and technology wouldn't have advanced nearly as far as it has. Writing code is, to put in lay terms(and doesn't nearly cover the scope or creativity of such), what hackers do and well... Lots of code to be written here. GRATZ SOCKS!
    fluffinator09 and 607 like this.
  9. Congratulations, Sir Socks.
    607 likes this.
  10. Sounds exciting! Good luck to you Socks!
  11. Congratulations again Socks! :) Code looks really complicated.
  12. Late congrats :p
  13. I have to inform you, MrSocks is a hacker. I am a hacker. Chicken is a math hacker.

HACK THE PLANET! HACK THE GIBSON!
    ChickenDice and Gearmaster09 like this.
  14. Really? Is this true? IS IT MR.AIKER IS IT HUHUUHUHUHU!?
  15. Sorry, spelled your name wrong, *Aikar.
  16. I am also a hacker. I go Phishing every day and feed my Trojan Horse the golden phish I catch every day.

P.S. I also like Ham Hackers ;)
  17. Ok. I should be ashamed, I hack also. Not sucha bad qualaity if you don't really use it.
  18. I can't like this enough and I'm dying XD (#socksfixesitnow)
  19. What do you hack?