Modded MC Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Roslyn, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Anyone know of any light modpacks with HQM and Thaumcraft?
  2. Agarian skies. I'd be up to play a server if that was the modpack hosted :p
    Duckne likes this.
  3. The TPS is very poopy At the moment Roslyn
  4. Yeah I figured out the problem. Its all the Tier 6 Solar Flux Panels at my farm - 256 of them. Working on a Draconic Reactor situation to stabilize power generation. Until then, I have to keep it up to supply current power to the system I have and will remove it after.
    EquableHook likes this.
  5. Bump! I was away from modded for a bit if you followed the Empyrion thread as I was playing that. Finally actually got around to stabilizing the reactor and behold!:
  6. This is gonna be out of nowhere but do you watch Let's Play from Achievement Hunter?
  7. I do not anymore xD its been a long while since then
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  8. Well balls.
    Roslyn likes this.
  9. Sorry there hasn't been much pictures. Been doing all the boring production stuff which isn't pleasant looking. Been converting power into straight mana with technomancy. Will be creating a super base like that of the Institute from Fallout 4 when Botania is complete.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  10. Me and a friend are actually going to make a mod/server for that mod (if this is inappropriate and counts as advertising, please let me know and I will remove it, although I seriously doubt it will), that revolves around complex and intricate mini-games and such.

11. Why are greatwood saplings so hard to get in Agrarian Skies? :C
    I also just noticed that that one jar of terra essentia is one block off and it's going to bug me until I fix it :I
    jacob5089 and Roslyn like this.
  12. You were busy once I logged off
    Doofankfofkort likes this.
  13. I have been playing agrarian skies with doof recently; I will try and post some pictures of our setup later
  14. Does anyone have an IN DEPTH knowledge of CustomNPCs that can maybe help me with making them work with Stealth? I am making a modpack/adventure map/open world map instead of a mod for now, as my friend's education must continue further before we try anymore of that :p

Also, if the thread owner or Staff deems this to be off-topic or advertising or whatever, let me know and I will remove this ASAP!
  15. I don't deem that to be advertising as long as your not like COME JOIN ME AT LOL.LOL.129837128.LOL like it shouldn't be considered if that isn't done. I don't have in-depth knowledge of customNPCs so I can't help you there. Make sure you get permissions from mod developers before distributing a pack. They will get very angry otherwise and attempt to block you from using their mods again. For each and every mod you use. It might be time consuming to contact all of them but that's how packs are created.
  16. Oh this ain't my first modpack xD but thanks anyway. Right now I am up against the fact Flan hasn't updated his mod from 1.8.x and all the other mods are available in 1.10.2 which is what I am aiming for. And this will never be a server per say, just an adventure map thing using mods as a way to enhance the experience, ya feel? And the reason I thought it might be is because I tried a similar thing but I needed some people to come help me build, but I think that was a little different anyway.
  17. [quote="fluffinator09, post: 1297364"And this will never be a server per say, just an adventure map thing using mods as a way to enhance the experience, ya feel?" [/quote]

I see but any type of distribution even if its for single player use, you still need permission.
  18. I see but any type of distribution even if its for single player use, you still need permission.[/quote]

Yea, I know, already have that going down:

Mod Name Permission Required Permission Granted? Latest Mod Version Latest Pack Version Author Dependencies
    Custom Drones Unknown N/A 1.10.2 1.8.9 WillamEze None
    CustomNPCs Link to Page Yes 1.11.2 1.8.9 Noppes None
    Flan's Gun Mod Link to Page Yes 1.8.9 1.8.9 Flan None
    Grapple Hooks Full Use Yes 1.10.2 1.8.9 Kloonder None
    CyberWare Unknown N/A 1.10.2 None Flaxbeard None
    OpenComputers Full Use Yes 1.10.2 1.8.9 Sangar None
    Mekanism Link to Page Yes 1.10.2 None aidancbrady None
  19. WELP I AM IN QUITE A PICKLE

Flans may be out and that is a HUGE problem for the map. However, I am still trying to figure out what exactly to do. Does anyone have a Flan's like mod for 1.10.2?
  20. I checked a few other gun like mods but they are latest 1.7.10-1.8. Perhaps try emailing a mod author asking if the project is abandoned or if a new release will come? Other than that, you'll have to wait. The reason I haven't gone to a 1.10 and above pack is because CoFH Core and their team haven't updated any of their mods nor their core.