Mob Arena 1.9: Tuesday, May 31st

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, May 31, 2016.

1. Hosted by: Krysyy
    Date: May 31st, 2016
    Time: 6 pm EMC time
    Number of rounds: 3 (if all goes as planned)

Note: This Mob Arena is the first after a major update As a result, it is VERY likely going to have some bugs. If all goes as planned, then we'll dish out items/prizes like normal, but if they don't, then we'll have to change our plans. If everything breaks and we cannot run Mob Arena at all, then we'll run a separate event type.

If you haven't summoned the courage to venture outside the town and fight any of the new mobs, this is also your chance to see them in action without quite so much at risk.

See you there!
  2. oo interesting i may stay up late for this :p
    HxCami10 and BearJedi like this.
  3. Might come
  4. aye, 1.9 mob arena :) To bad its too late for me though :(
    Patr1cV likes this.
  5. I think I'll attend simply to see how well everyone fares with the new combat system :) Not going to participate though; I still need to get used to the whole thing 8)
    TamTamV likes this.
  6. I might spectate.... would like to see how Shulkers are utilized in MA.
  7. Me too ;p
  8. As usual I will spectate hhehehehe still don't have a new PC to do this :(
  9. Wow I cant wait! If Im in the UK though what time does it start? If anyone knows then please tell me because I'd love to try out the Mob Arena :)
  10. On the main site, on the right sidebar, there is the EMC time written out for you.

If that doesn't work, use time.emc.gs
  11. Aww I cant make it, got a soccer game today :(
  12. Thanks Krys :)
  13. As usual I will use my voters gear.
  14. I hope to make it, but I will be there no doubt ;)
  15. Sounds Like fun.
  16. Can't wait! hope that i don't die!!! :eek:
    StoneSky likes this.
  17. i died! that's not fair that i lost my stuff. Please make it where you keep your stuff, cause if you die, you lose good stuff. it's a vicious cycle.
  18. If you don't want to lose items then don't bring anything that of value into MobArena, as you could potentially lose them
  19. I know sachrock, thanks for the advice, but then you wont survive for 10 seconds without good armour and swords.