Miss Z's Community Swap Meet and Auction Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Zomberina, Feb 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just 8 hours away!!!! Limited spots left if you plan to auction anything. See top of thread for specifics! Don't miss tonight's prize events!! St. Paddy's Skin contest, button maze, and fish in a bowl challenge!!!
  2. I went to this, and it was very fun! I didn’t look at this thread beforehand, so I didn’t know about the extra events after the auctions.

And then after spending almost 5 hours at the button maze, it’s time for me to go to sleep. If no one claims the prize before 10pm EMC time tomorrow, I’ll be back. :D

I now have some ideas for my 10-year anniversary event.
    Zomberina and Decay_ed like this.
  3. Some people opted to map out the rooms and their teleports, others opted for blind guessing and hoping for rng. ~30 minutes into the maze Kryarias had already gotten to the grand prize room on rng button mashing but opted to leave the pocket watch. 2 hours pass and despair sets in, it's too difficult. Zomberina logs off for the night, but enables group tp. Those that were tracking the teleports were stuck in their own maze trying to map out all the rooms accurately. The others that were guessing either gave up or were semi-afk. Out of nowhere, unixbrain enters the glass room (where I am at) and within ~10 seconds reaches the grand prize room on randomly guessing. nuclearalex group tped to unix when she entered the grand prize room, then afked effectively making a group warp to the end. everyone is flabbergasted, unix took the pocket watch, but everyone wanted to find the correct path there. unix had not been paying attention to the path she took from the glass room... those that were mapping were unclear on the correct route, or one that was a good lead to follow. I was guessing, and I felt like I was going in constant circles. after another hour or so of not finding the correct path without guessing, unix tps to alex, deposits the watch back in the grand prize chest, and everyone leaves the end room putting us all back to square one. this picture serves to haunt everyone that attempted to solve the button maze. as of this post, I believe it is still unclaimed.

4. I know that in the beginning the gtps was on because I didn't know how to turn it off. Then I turned it off while I was there that way no one would TP to me when I was in the prize room showing off the watch. Before I logged, and because no one had objected to the TP before and was using it, though not everyone was using it, I said I would turn it back on and no one objected and I didn't log out for like 5 minutes after I mentioned that. So I thought everyone was fine with it again being on since I could tell people we're getting kind of frazzled and frustrated and it felt like y'all wanted to kind of work as a group and help someone somehow when. So I'll make sure next time it stays completely off the entire time now that I know how to do that. And knowing the price is still there is kind of exciting. So I hope you all can come get it. Thanks again for coming out last night I had a lot of fun waving that watch at you through the Window, decayed.
    Starsphere likes this.
  5. Just a quick note that Kryarias found the prize room and got the first pocketwatch. I added a new one, Ulti found it, and then left it for others. And he added some to the other treasure rooms he found. And, Greninja left some cod somewhere as bread crumbs... ahaha
  6. Note to participants, some of ya got rupee vouchers and I've not received them yet to pay ya! Don't forget to send them to me to redeem!
    Starsphere likes this.
  7. Alert! PRIZE is still there!! Come to SMP3 /v zomberina-4 bottom to take a whack at gettin' it. Ty Unix!
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. WTG EnigmaSpirit! After many hours of work, and complex mapping XDD
    Decay_ed and Kryarias like this.
  9. thank you for the clarification :) and congrats Enigma
    Zomberina and UltiPig like this.
  10. "a watched pot never boils"

Can't get the correct button path unless you are not paying attention!!

🤣
    Zomberina likes this.
  11. To those who are reading this thread, one of the prize rooms still has the original prize in it! I was surprised to see it. :)
    Zomberina likes this.
  12. The mapping took forever, I think about 5 hours in total for me of pushing every single button. According to my map, there was two rooms that I didn't fully push every button - I think there's still a prize in there somewhere to be honest.
  13. Goodness! The end of the month is near which means it's SWAP TIMEEEE!!!

Where: Smp3 +swap
    Time: 8 p.m EST - 11 p.m. EST on Saturday 5/7/2022
    What: Public trading and auction event!

Vendors:
    You can rent a spot for the three hours in cool pre-built vendor spots or wheel and deal in chat with attendees and use your vaults. Up to you!

Auction Participants:

• Get there early to secure your auction vaults.
    • Limit 3 per player until we get through the first round of lots.
    • Cost is 10% of your winnings.
    • Auction preview from 8 p.m. DST to 8:15 p.m DST.
    • Bidding begins promptly at 8:20 p.m. Bring your rupees for some fun bidding action!
    Specific rules are on the bulletin boards when you spawn into +swap on SMP3.

Events: Fishbowl
    Win prizes in the fish bowl!

Drop from sky high and make it into the pools of water below to find prizes!

Starts after the auction has ended.

Wanna sponsor the swap events? Send Zomberina a message. :)

See you there!!!!

Upmostlocket106 and UltiPig like this.
  14. Goodness! The end of the month is near which means it's SWAP TIMEEEE!!!

Where: Smp3 +swap
    Time: 8 p.m EST - 11 p.m. EST on Saturday 5/7/2022

Vendors:
    You can rent a spot for the three hours in cool pre-built vendor spots or wheel and deal in chat with attendees and use your vaults. Up to you!

Auction Participants:

• Bidding begins promptly at 8:20 p.m. Bring your rupees for some fun bidding action!

Events: Fishbowl
    Win prizes in the fish bowl!

Drop from sky high and make it into the pools of water below to find prizes!

See you there!!!!
    UltiPig likes this.
  15. Just a day away!!!! :D Looking forward to seeing y'all there to get your bid on! Will have an ore buster and a few goodies :D
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  16. Bump Bump! Just 12 hours till Auction and Swap time! Fishbowl will open up after the auction event has completed! Want to have a fleamarket booth? Hit me up! I have lots of vendor spots to choose from!
  17. The fun begins in 30 minutes!!! :D :D
  18. Where: Smp3 +swap
    Time: 8 p.m EST - 11 p.m. EST on Saturday 5/28/2022

Vendors:

Auction Participants:

• Cost to have your items auctioned is 10% of winnings.

Events: CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
    I adored the Choose Your Own Adventure Series as a kid and thought, why not make it an event?
    • Explore rooms.
    • Discover your story.
    • Make choices that affect your destiny and chances to win a prize!
    • Some teleport options will be in not so obvious places.
    • Find certain doom and start over.
    • Find prizes and begin again.
    • 8 prizes altogether.

See you there!!!!
    DrasLeona247 and UltiPig like this.
  19. A choose-your-own-adventure?!?!
    I wanted to build my own but my idea was too ambitious, and the blueprint got too convoluted.
    Hopefully I can be there for yours :)

Edit: Nope, I won't be there. Minecraft makes my eyes hurt even worse now.
  20. Just a day away till the fun begins!!!
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.