Misc Updates 12/30/14

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 30, 2014.

1. no, move events fire based on the block the players feet is on.
  2. EMC right now has a lot of players on, due to winter holidays. They don't need to add more servers because this is an unusually high load.
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  3. No /wiki :"(
  4. you JUST suggested that =P Give him time...
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  5. :p btw need a new profile pic...
  6. christmas is twelve days long
  7. -.-
  8. So, not only do I get kicked for afking "too long", can't connect at all now... Decrease town ent count, let us online! haha(yes, I realize if I wait a few minutes and continue to try, i'll get on... but does that mean the poor sap who just Disconnected won't be able to get back on?...)
  9. a system is in place to let you still connect within 1 minute of disconnecting.
    cadgamer101 and Johnsface101 like this.
  10. And there was me thinking Aikar was a time lord...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Stops using darkroom for the remainder of the Blizz Ard*

those evil things caused my darkroom to be exploded 4 times so far!!!!
  11. At least make the cap 50.. Or something higher. I feel like I'm being pressured to pay money
  12. It would be nice if the teleport signs can also go directly to Waste NORTH or Waste SOUTHWEST or something like that.

I have a build in Frontier North but I can only put [FRONTIER] on the sign and it usually doesn't bring me to the right one.

Ya, I'm ultra lazy.
  13. We can do that. *Pokes chicken*
    cadgamer101 and PineappleGem like this.
  14. The cap was 60.... the whole point of lowering it to 40 is that based on how Minecraft/EMC players has evolved and the actions they take, the servers can get under too much load with 50 players on. 40 was about the cut off point I found the servers started to have performance problems.

It's not like we chose a random number just to inconvenience people. To raise the cap over that we would have to start limiting gameplay in some ways.
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  15. That should be easy. Whip something up the next couple days
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  16. I couldnt get the redstone dust to work can an example be posted? like the design from a side view
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  17. Looks like this is broken atm. Hmm,
  18. ok i thought i was just doin it wrong