Misc Improvements - 1/6/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 6, 2015.

1. The updates look great, the new /away [message] feature sounds pretty cool! Good job! :D
    607 likes this.
  2. Yay, gracias for implementing my suggestion :) (the frontier n/w/e/s/c signs)!

Also, @t will definitely be a nice shortcut. :p
  3. If you do @t with a message; I.e. '@t Empire Minecraft' will it function the same as /qm t? Or not?
  4. Yes, as it has before.

Only thing changed was that "@t" by itself use to not do anything, and now does.

Not really the best place to find it, but review here: http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/commands/#chat-commands

Wiki Team: maybe make a sep page for "Chat Shortcut Codes" or some better wording?
  5. I'll work on it
    EDIT: Changed the formatting, should be a lot easier to find the shortcuts now.
    If I forgot any, just message me and I'll add it.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  6. FYI it was identified a bug in the res limit change that gave many diamond supporters 1 more res than they should of had (and in some cases more than the 6 max), which i fixed yesterday evening.

If you noticed you had an extra and claimed the extra, please remove your items and unclaim it. Staff will review logs of who claimed during that time and review, so please save us the effort of PM'ing you with a time limit until force reset and do it for us :)