[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Sorry guys, my work is a terrible place that doesn't take much consideration for their workers. But to make up for this, there will be a special side event at Miner Mania today. I recommend everyone show up with their greatest tool of all sharp and ready to go.
    Reos_J_Snoozer and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. Miner Mania is always fun, so back-to-back MM is ever better! :D
    BurgerKnight and SkeleTin007 like this.
  3. Community pool, beach house, temple, parkour course, iron golem pond, lots of other buildings, and... some mining. ;)
  4. Lovely place ;)
    Reos_J_Snoozer likes this.
  5. Hosted by: AlexC__ and Baradar67 standing in for Slvr
    Now!
    Waste and End hybrid event!
    SMP8: /waste c; West; Follow the spruce road and turn right at the End portal!
    SkeleTin007 and Reos_J_Snoozer like this.
  6. Miner Mania and Midnight Miners collide! Thank you AlexC, Baradar, Slvr, and ElfinPineapple!

This end portal is starting to grow into a small city. Some large structures were still under construction after this ss was taken. Must... sleep... now...
    SkeleTin007 and AncientTower like this.
  7. It will become a fortress!
  8. After MM I left an iron voucher I forgot I had in the birch hut I built next to the beacon at MM (seen in the top-centre-right of the picture above)
  9. Is that a hint for anyone that was there to claim it?
    AlexC__ likes this.
  10. I should pop in for this no problem :p
    carolmoss likes this.
  11. We'll be there :D
    carolmoss likes this.
  12. Thank you to everyone who came it was fun! :D
    Reos_J_Snoozer and ThaKloned like this.
  13. Apologies to all those I sent to their deaths in the nether :D
    Reos_J_Snoozer likes this.
  14. It happens :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. Well today was the last day at my radiation safety job, so naturally we have to go
    NUCLEAR FALLOUT THEMED

With that, I'm thinking desert biome and making our buildings all decrepit yet awesome. Think Bethesda's Fallout and Mad Max combined. Fallout shelters optional :p
  16. Several shelters, Chernobyl sarcophagus, fires, cacti, ... who could ask for more?!
    SkeleTin007 and Luckygreenbird like this.
  17. My good old bomb shelter ;)
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  18. Erm, is this a thing this week?
    JDHallows likes this.
  19. It is! BK wasn't able to make it, so Aikar decided to host it tonight! Check it out on /smp2 - Just go to /town and use the Bedrock Portal!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.