[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. I tell ya this place is going to become a thriving metropolis before JD gets all the packed ice!

I worked on an autumn retreat this time...

Lot's of fall colors in the mix...

I'm rather pleased how FALL FABulous it turned out!

Reminds me of the mutilated innards of a turkey... :p
  2. Miner Mania with good ole' Slvr today... Of course with me it seems to usually turn into "let's blow everything apart!" rather than mining anything, but that's more than fine with me, hehehe.

Of course, it IS getting mighty close to Christmas... There may or may not be a build contest this time round. But I won't be supplying you with anything - we're going to a blank canvas of land baby!

(Also, OP lies. I don't really voice chat. Sorry!)
    FoxyRavenger and jossytheninja like this.
  3. I couldn't stand my voice when I was a squeaker... So your not alone.
  4. Oh it's not that... I'm female but my voice is fairly deep and mics make it sound just that much worse, heh. But thank you :)
    Gamemaster3158 and FoxyRavenger like this.
  5. Winter village! Spot the minecrafters!

View from the other side...
    MissFable and Slvr like this.
  6. borb
  7. Oh hosted by luckygreenborb
  8. Hey guys. For tonight's Miner Mania (Midnight Miners), we'll be waving goodbye to the Waste in a Mesa Biome (a certain Wintery person loves the stuff).

No build contest for this one, lets get all this yummy hardened clay ready for a new and exciting edition to late Saturday night, the Build Battle, coming soon to 2018! (No Pup, I didn't steal your idea, you stole mine and then stole my thunder).

Also watch out for a slight change in time for future Saturday night events.
    WyntyrRaevyn and Sazukemono like this.
  9. What is hardened clay? You and your old dinosaur ways.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  10. Old, yes, dinosaur no. Megashark, maybe.

And you know what I mean. Cheeky whippersnapper
  11. Mmmm Clay <3 you really know how to please a reclusive wyntyr. walked away with a few dcs of the stuff last night.
  12. Waste resetting tomorrow, make sure you have all your stuff peeps!
  13. I love the irony over the fact they're not supposed to have stuff in there anyway.
  14. Build all you like, just don't get upset when it resets. That's what we're trying to get across.

I regularly setup mining operations in Mesas with beacons and strip places especially with MM. I then leave the beacons in place until the next MM (6 weeks later) or I have stripped it myself. Anyone is free to go back to the area and take advantage of the beacons.

I didn't do it this time because of the reset tomorrow, I'm a bit busy atm and didn't want to panic removing them.
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  15. Miner Mania from January 26, 2018...
    Valley Village under construction...

Another angle of Valley Village under construction...

Visiting Valley Village the next day...

Take a vacation at Valley Village and take in the view from the sky bridge or take your chances visiting the abandoned mine shaft!
  16. In the second pic, you can see me stuck in the web like a fly! :p
    Reos_J_Snoozer likes this.
  17. I hope to sea all of you guys there tonight! We'll be having a whale of a time ^_~*

Ok, enough with the bad puns. As the OP hints, you'll definitely want your flippers and maybe a snorkel mask - and possibly some "Turn me into a fish" potions, too :p What we're actually doing and where tonight's MM will be announced closer to the event, so keep a weather eye on those broadcasts! (yarrr)
    SkeleTin007 and Tbird1128 like this.
  18. Underwater?
    SkeleTin007 and Sazukemono like this.
  19. Sounds fun, hoping I can make it!!
    SkeleTin007, Sazukemono and Tbird1128 like this.
  20. I am definitely coming to this
    Sazukemono and Tbird1128 like this.