Minecraftations.com

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Such good times!
  2. Back then the only safe place is a cobble mansion or a nether fort.
  3. This might be one of those things where it's better for a fan than the owner to post it so it doesn't come off as shameless advertising. :p
    creepincreepers7 and mba2012 like this.
  4. I LOVE this ;D ( get it!? because you said love then i said love..) sorry for caps :p
  5. Added a subscription box at the top left that alerts you when new stuff is added.
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  6. I really need to get in gear and post, but I've been making signatures since iSMOOCH revived my thread haha. I'm getting there >.>.
    creepincreepers7 and ISMOOCH like this.
  7. But isn't that what you are doing with voting? :p
  8. Voting is the other thing :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. FINALLY submitted something.

Also I love the tags it suggests as common. I have a feeling if he's like he is on here, we will see nfell a lot :)

Attached Files:

• lol.jpg
      lol.jpg
      File size:
      125.8 KB
      Views:
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  10. This is great!:) it needs to be but on the partners and friends section as well!
    mba2012, pietdagamer and nfell2009 like this.
  11. I've noticed that it still suggests that I subscribe after I already have, is anyone else getting this?
  12. Yeah, that's how the widget works. If you try and subscribe again with that box it'll tell you you're already subscribed with that e-mail. :)
  13. Really? :confused: I just got the same message again, with the box already filled out as usual. Hmm, I probably didn't load the page completely

EDIT; Also, have some suggestions for you on page 2 or 3 :)
  14. I like it very much, it adds an excellent communication way for the community ...
    Just, I'm a bit afraid to say I'm a bit afraid to post because I already have a big enough problem with stalking and griefing.

Where is the live map update where you only see players in your vicinity on the to-do list?

I'm starting to feel afraid to go into the wild, because there is almost constantly someone stalking.
    Two days ago 3 stalkers traveled almost an hour and a half (!) to find me in the wild and then have stolen stuff and griefed. Can't report stealing and griefing, because I don't know which one of them did what. :(

PS:
    If you use a decent browser, YOU can move the ads anywhere you want them :)
  15. hmm, I'd love to post images of my res, but the resolution of this computer is to poor to do a decent job :/

Anyone with 'sonics shader'(?) want to give my res a go? :p
  16. I read the article but don't fully understand can someone tell me exactly how u get "featured" for the site and also wat is the site for (I might sound like a noob asking this but don't hate :p)
  17. To get to the site, click http://minecraftations.com/, sign up, click upload you creation, and have fun :)
  18. Now I am excited to build in the wild. :)
    It is going to be hard to decide between awesome SMP wild and Utopia Town for a while... :)
  19. I think by featured ICC means "Popular" but I'm on 100% sure - I couldn't find a featured page either. But I think it's by... well, being popular. A lot of "loves", ect. :)
    I'll take them for you with Sonics, let me know next time that you're on with me :)
    mba2012 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.