Minecraftations.com

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Remember to use the share buttons under your posts as well. Share to facebook, and all that jazz.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. All I've done before is either some redstone contraption or a mansion built off of a tutorial, so I guess it's time to try a "megabuild" of mine own. This is going to be interesting...
  3. I am not 100% but I think the view thing is broken :)
  4. This is a confirmed bug, and ICC is working on getting a fix for it :).
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  5. Yes it is. I submitted a post to the theme developer asking them what's up with that.
  6. Also here is why it is better than PMC:
    Well say you see something cool (easter egg) you post it
    Well say you make something cool and want to share it....
    No problem use a media fire link...
    Say you see a glitch...

It is endless and unlike PMC where yes you can post this stuff but it is not designed for that.
    Here it is anything random....
    And a much better profile system :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. PMC runs of the worlds most popular (and worst) free forum software. That is why it is so bad. It relies on plugins ect. to be of any use.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. This is sweet! :D
  9. Thats my point if we share this site it could get bigger :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Also is an alert system planned?
  11. Sounds great, I hope it does go viral :)

I have a few suggestions though;

1) I never really see a "big" site with ads in the middle of the screen on all pages. Is there any way to move that wide one down to the bottom? Or just right at the top like EMC?

2) I feel like the ad on the site should also be down at the bottom and not on the top/middle, that way "recent posts" can be easier to access.

3) Perhaps you could change the texture in some areas of the page. So on the left, you could have a darker shade of grey and possibly even a shape to separate the search bar and recent items from the rest of the "featured"

4) Make a clear "sign up" near "sign in"

5) Make the layout a bit simpler with all of this ^ and include a "how to" page of some sort.

If you need a basic MS Paint image of how I think this could look with many of those ideas, just ask :)
    zaxtek, mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  12. Also a more customisable layout for your profile would be epic!
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. I know some things... That may be bigger... But I can't say... Because *insert cute cuddly animal*'s can kill.
  14. This took me a while but I finally got on. It was on my end though haha. Darn short attention span.
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.
  15. Ohh that is bad because now ICC has nothing to do so he will just start blowing stuff up :D
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. Me & JackBiggin have been working on the EMC Wiki's Creation Station since May (it hasn't been worked on lately because we've been distracted with *secret project* and the new wiki) >.< But this looks pretty good, i'll give it a shot :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. Shhh. I made that mistake once...
    nfell2009 likes this.
  18. It took me like 30 minutes of searching the website before finding submit -.- im so bad at looking for things
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. awesome idea icc :Di love it >.<
  20. So cool. Nice work.