minecraft splitscreen

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by mailman31401, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Next time if you make a request, can you type a bit better? I didn't even finish the paragraph.
    iNachos10, PenguinDJ and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  2. I think you should make a plugin for Minecraft that adds split-screen functionality. It would be a great feature because my sister cannot afford the price of premium, so she cannot play minecraft and therefore doesn't want to play minecraft but if there was splitscreen she would play, she also doesn't have a computer, so please make this, maybe it could be added to 1.6. So you either buy my sister a computer or make minecraft split screen! which one?

I've made it readable, also your saying buy your sister a PC? She still wouldn't be able to afford minecraft then.
  3. *buy
  4. I see nothing of the sorts! ;)
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  5. When I read this ( no offence ) I laughed so hard at the shedoesnt somakethisp[ls!!!!! Bit

6. I don't understand what you posted..
  7. OMG that is now my favorite fruit picture !!!!! Like to you sir
    iNachos10 likes this.
  8. I wish for a potato
  9. Your sister can't afford money... makes complete sense...
    Build an account? to "Premier"?...
    "somakethisp[ls!!!!!"? wat?
    What does myabeaddit mean?
    What is this "I.6"? what does it do?
    Eyether indeed.
    Soo... your saying EMC has to buy your sister a Computer, or make a splitscreen mod?
    iNachos10, PenguinDJ and simx like this.
  10. facepalm.jpg
    iNachos10, PenguinDJ and simx like this.
  11. Unfortunately EMC doesnt have the ability to "splitscreen" Minecraft to allow more then one player to play on one account at the same time, you would have to take this up with Mojang themselves.
    We will still be here when your sister gets access to a computer and a minecraft account, and she is more then welcome to join us then. :)
    iNachos10 and PenguinDJ like this.
  12. Okay, come on. I understand when people are from other countries and don't speak fluent English, but THIS! Is offensive to the language itself >_>

Anyway, this is impossible like others have said. And if this was possible, don't you think Mojang would have stopped it? (They'd loose a lot of sales from siblings)
    iNachos10 likes this.
  13. No offense, but reading this gave me a good laugh. My favorite part was the " have emc make a splitscreen plug-in or buy her a computer" lol.
    iNachos10, TheMiniKins, Xinn and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.