Minecraft Rant - Impostors

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by heyaroo, May 15, 2013.

?

More Minecraft Rants?

Yes 29 vote(s) 72.5%
No 4 vote(s) 10.0%
Maybe :p 7 vote(s) 17.5%
  1. So I made a little video about Impostors in Minecraft servers.. I'll say I encountered 3 of these people that I mentioned in the video in EMC but that just proves how amazing EMC is for not having that many impostors :p But I'll do say that some of the experiences that I mentioned in the video were what happened on EMC a couple of times :p.

Hope you enjoy!

So this is kind of a new way to "Vlog" in Minecraft. Since I do not show my face in videos I decided to use this format which I don't think that anybody has done it before :p

Thanks to Sonicol1 for helping out with this video. :D

Peace out
  2. Love your vids! :D
    Equinox_Boss and heyaroo like this.
  3. Awesome vid Roo! Stuff like this, is why I'm not *too* thrilled that Mojang is possibly going to let us do name changes. We don't need the following:

Capta1nSparkles
    C4pt41nSp4rk1es
    CaptainSparkles1213123123123
    Honeyd3w
    Hon3yd3w
    H0n3yd3w
    Tobu5cus
    T0buscus
    T0bu5cus
    SkythekidRS
    Skyth3kidRS
    Skythek1dRS

Just as bad as someone going BUDDERKID23423423

And of course there's the whole Icecream*thinghere* and PandasEatRamen and PandasEatPotato. xD
  4. Oh gosh lol wait theyre gonna let us do name changes now? :confused:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I heard it/saw twitter pics of it POSSIBLY being something in the future.
    Equinox_Boss and heyaroo like this.
  6. I actually have met many celebrities, at the moment Sky, Caveman, and Hypixel.
    I can totally agree with you about this whole vid. PMC imposters are the worst!
  7. About one year ago, someone told me about that space thing, and I got a 24 hour ban for that... Because I didn't really knew that. I don't do that kind of things anymore... Lol.
  8. Lol :p I actually didn't know that you could do the space thing until a month ago :p But 24 hour ban? Thats harsh! ;o
  9. Hey guys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<CaptainSparklez> I'm recording for YouTube
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. First I thought I was banned for AFKing a whole night at my grinder, but the mods said it was for that, it was my only time I was banned. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Anyone with this name should be banned.
  12. Wait, whats the difference in the first name Jk? i cant tell it from skys username in general.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Exactly.
    Equinox_Boss and Crazy1080 like this.
  14. Coming from a troll, we only do these things to get attention and to get a reaction. Don't take it personally.
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. I have Met ChimneySwift, CavemanFilms, SkyTheKidRS, SkitScape, MeMyselfAndPi, TheCampingRusher, NoahCraftFTW, ChildDolphin, Hypixel, AntVenom, PeteZahHutt and Heyaroo :p

Anyways nice Video I remember on almost any Public Server I have been on (except EMC) has had such Imposters.....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I copied and pasted his name and forgot to add a number.

Agreed. This BUDDER worshipping crap is so stupid.
    Person at Drop Party: I'll drop free gold but the first person who says budder/butter I'll stop.
    Person 2: BUUDDER (_/¯。々°)_/¯
    Me: *facepalm* Everytime you say Budder, a kitty dies.
    Person 2: Good, I hate cats!
    Me: *facepalm* Everytime you say Budder, a PONY dies.
    Other person stopped saying it after that temporarily.
  17. I hate when ppl take other peoples log in name and then use the same picture and i get confused because i dont have time to look at the name and figure out who you are. Stop with the Identity crisis people!

The Budder god shall smite thee and turn you into gold building blocks for our Budder Tub Fortress!!!!

I can't believe your not budder! I'm hungry now...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Once, I set up a mobdisguise server, and disguised as SlyFox, my friend took a screenshot, and apparently tricked his friends into thinking he ACTUALLY met SlyFox.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I need to go make a MC account called PaulSoareJr then go around on servers, freaking people out.....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Guys being girls= Funniest part :p