Minecraft Multiplayer Down?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Nov 17, 2012.

1. They can only get millions of accounts and credit card info. They're so stupid -_-
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Are you talking about bug fixes or just any problems that they've been having? If you're talking about the new bug reporting tool, then I completely agree with you that they're doing a great job on getting things fixed very quickly. These server issues, on the other hand, are getting kind of bothersome.
  3. Yeh @ mojang issue navigator .... most of the reports are bugs ... and occasionally people will send in improvement suggestions or features (not to mention, they also simultaneiously work on pocket edition) ... in 2 days i personally helped resolve 17 of the issues (nothing dealing with programming) but i do help with troubleshooting :D
  4. Really? this is just a Ddos? jeeze all you have to do is send a trace-route ... then just block there ip (or shut them down) using a forced .bat muhahaha (nah jk that's illegal aswell) ... but hey it will work ... you can just take the trace-route , get the source ip kick them from the mojang list and ip block them
  5. so why is it a server i go on a lot still has 50+ people on?
  6. They didn't log off yet.
  7. Oh to speak tech talk....Lol :p
    bobthebuilder56 likes this.
  8. If only you guys were my neighbors - I could ask you guys if you wanted to play basketball at my court, until it's back up :D
  9. That would be fun since im 6.7 :)
  10. Hopefully they get this fixed soon.
  11. they,he,she,it doesnt know how big mojang can sue for that...
  12. They know, they just A) Don't care or B) Are confident enough they won't get caught.
  13. oh my god xD
    AlexHallon likes this.
  14. someone call neo!
    he could help
    AlexHallon likes this.