Minecraft Multiplayer Down?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Nov 17, 2012.

1. He can edit the post himself.

Also, yes, that screenshot does have your account info in it, Alex. A very smart hacker could get into it. I reccomend you edit the numbers part out.
  2. So bored..
    Kadboy likes this.
  3. I Wish MOJANG Would Just Get Their Crap Together!!!!!!
  4. DO U KNOW WHEN COULD WE PLAY??'
  5. In 30 mins estimating :)
  6. Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. I'm just used to not being able to edit auction threads after a few minutes. :p
  7. Soo . . .

I'm on a server. It seems like thats the only server up ATM.
  8. So EMC is updated to 1.4.4 I'm not doing anything I try to log on, huge error code. Why World Why?
  9. I got the same and thought, that is just because I modded wrong! I delated my whole .minecraft folder and downloaded a new one.... why mojang, WHY?!!
  10. This is just amusing.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Thanks Kadboy and SoulPunisher, was suspicious when I saw the Session ID part, know that can be hacked.
    Removed it ;)

Also, I really hope they fix this soon... I can't even play on my own Hamachi server :(
    bobthebuilder56 likes this.
  12. Just keep checking xpaw.ru/mcstatus. It'll tell us.
    A couple minutes ago, it came on for about 20 seconds, then it said it had a "major service outage", and then it went back to the "multiplayer sessions down".
    I guess we'll just have to wait.
  13. Just saw a tweet from a Mojang employee saying it could be some kind of an attack on their servers...this could be a while. D:
  14. More like annoying.
  15. Nah. It's amusing looking at all this complains about

Why.jpg
  16. Sorry, i thought it wouldnt have anything to do with your account info. I asked a few others and they said it wont, so i said it has nothing to do with your account. But i'm glad u editted it out just in case :) Better be safe than sorry hehe
  17. That's what I was just talking about xD Anyway, I sure hope Mojang can get these hackers to quiet down in a decent amount of time.
    bobthebuilder56 likes this.
  18. Hacking into Mojang . . .

What idiots.
  19. Since early September there have been almost 4200 Mojang issue reports ... since last update there have been about 350 reported (3-days) ...only 109 of the pages are left open which means about 241 are fixed ,resolved, or closed - that's almost .69% fixed ... Just saying, i'd say they're doing pretty good