Minecraft launcher looks weird D:

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by jossytheninja, Jul 7, 2016.

1. So I went to play MC just now and this is what it looks like o.o ...any idea why?? I don't think the launcher updated because it says launcher 1.6.61 and I googled when the last launcher update was and that was back in march... haalp!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. The mojang page changed. The launcher is still the same.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  3. ok so I didn't break my laptop again is what you're saying? ok good xD
    TomvanWijnen and TromboneSteve like this.
  4. [short biased rant]Good so I'm not the only one who noticed it's now terrible. For crying out loud why does everything on the web have to become white now... I hate that, it looks meh and hurts your eyes late at night. Blegh[/short biased rant]
    jossytheninja and Trapper777 like this.
  5. I get it at some level, but what I hate is this crap. I get that it's supposed to look cool or whatever but seriously it has a ridiculously low information density and you get lost in the UI SO EASILY.
    TomvanWijnen and jossytheninja like this.
  6. Looks normal to me, same version too:
  7. you're a lucky one then xD
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. I'm the same. Maybe it's Optifine, like not having updated to 1.10.2?
    ShelLuser and jossytheninja like this.
  9. i got the same launcher just about 40 mins ago, doesnt effect the game just click play like you would otherwise
    jossytheninja likes this.
  10. could be a small server issue where it is not connecting to the default, so it is connecting to another, due to some time out issue?