Minecraft is Crashing! I may be offline for a bit--- PLEASE DO NOT CLEAR MY PLOT!!!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RitzyBitsy, Aug 25, 2016.

1. The title says all. Today I tried to log on to join the server and Minecraft just wouldn't launch. It's been only giving me crash reports until I can make time to figure this out I will not be able to return bt I hope that I will soon and my creations will be where I have left them!!! :(
    WolfInAction likes this.
  2. Don't worry, as long as you vote every day while you're gone, your res won't be deleted :)
  3. Could you post crash report? I may be able to help.
    tuq1 likes this.
  4. We may be able to help you out here, post the crash report in pastebin and link us to the paste (just so this doesn't get filled, as crash reports are normally big).
  5. If anyone sees this sort off thing in future, please ask the player to contact Krysyy and she might be able to give some derelict protection to them.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. i just checked and u were derelict but ur smp2 res was still there! :) i checked myself 2 be sure ^.^

imma try 2 look out 4u but i cant keep this up forever ofc.

but i also think u should try to give ppl more information, maybe they can help fix things!
    607 likes this.