Minecraft and music

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LtCaptainMe, Nov 26, 2016.

?

Do you listen to music while you play minecraft?

Yes 6 vote(s) 50.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sometimes 6 vote(s) 50.0%
Why would I listen to anything else but the beatuyful music of minecraft it's self? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. When you play minecraft, or any video game I guess, do you listen to music outside of the game? What do you listen to? Do you have a certain list you play every time or completely different music each time.

Personally I listen to a few different lists, mostly being video game/movie music.
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  2. I'm always listening to Eminem when I'm playing, or it seems that way, now his music is a little strong for you younger kids so wait a few years, but I just like him as a person and his songs have good messages to me
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  3. I listin to the music that I have made and recorded, for me and only me..
    LtCaptainMe and 607 like this.
  4. I only listen to other music while playing Minecraft if I already had it playing.
    Say I feel stressed and want to calm down by browsing the forums and listening Synthesizer Greatest, I might try to get onto the EMC server too. I'll then turn Minecraft's music off, as I was listening to Synthesizer Greatest (or whatever else) with a purpose.
    Else, though, I'll gladly listen to Minecraft's music. I like how it isn't continuous, so I get a bit of rest in-between songs. And the music itself is great. The Minecraft soundtrack is one of the best I've heard, in my opinion. And I've heard quite a lot. ;)
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  5. I am quite usually listening to music while minecrafting, like, beïng in-game, I am usually listening to Melody Gardot or Erykah Badu since that can do pritty well as background music. of corse, most people hate the style of music I like, but it still works for me :)
    LtCaptainMe and 607 like this.