Minecraft 2.0

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by no_thing, Apr 1, 2013.

1. well, I think they spent a long time on that april fools joke... It's pretty hard to program all that stuff.
    Amazin_Swordfish likes this.
  2. I'm willing to bet some of the features will actually be implemented soon -- i.e., their April Fool's joke will be double when people think some of those things will not happen... then they do!

I'm guessing colored glass could happen; coal blocks make some sense... maybe ultra-long-lasting furnace fuel? =D Horses make sense because they already have saddles, and pigs... well, riding pigs is kinda goofy TBH. I could see the blue chickens happening, but perhaps only lapis? And very rare...

Anyway, that's my $.02 -- I'm really hoping I'm right about some of the things being implemented in the future... they DID say 1.6 would feature new mobs..........
    Amazin_Swordfish likes this.
  3. Yeah I'm excited for new mobs. (Horses? HORSESSSSS)
  4. Super Hostile isn't that hard.
  5. You said they needed to nerf super hostile, I believe. At least, someone did.
    I agree, super hostile isn't extremely hard, if you know what your doing you can easily survive.
  6. Overhauled fishing mechanics.
    New special types of fish may be found in various different biomes.
    Fish may become scared if too much noise is made nearby.
    Added 28 new achievements for fishing.
    Rare chance for extra items to drop when fishing, such as armor and maps.
    REMOVED FISHING <----- DERP!
    Having a fish in your possession will drain your health by 1 each second, to help phase out fishing.
    TheSkidz likes this.
  7. Redstone
    • Removed all BUD behaviour, and added safeguards so that it may never come back.
    • Added new BUD blocks.
    haha, lol :D
  8. Twitch1 likes this.
  9. I placed the link already on april 2nd?:)
  10. Your link is broken. :)
    Mine is from Sacheverell.