Minecraft 1.0.0 is LIVE

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 23, 2011.

1. No response makes me think it is okay. So I assume it is okay. Do I assume correct?
  2. Can you guys try to have more slots in the sever? I try to like everyday and all the free slots are taken :rolleyes:
  3. Wishing I wasn't at work for the next 12 hrs! :( So, does this mean that the nether and wastelands have been reset? Can't wait to get home and mine some stuff! :)
  4. Yes they are reset, and we renamed wasteland to Wilderness :)
  5. Awesome! I'll have to make time to play again!
  6. smp1 just crashed
  7. I really wish I was not having such a hardship moment in my life during the exact same timeframe that the Empire has updated to 1.0.0 :( It is ok, when I get back home and get everything balanced out again, expect me to be just as proactive as I have always been. :) I miss you guys. Glad everything is moving forward quickly and efficiently. Have fun out there. :D See you soon.
  8. I can not wait to come back and play Minecraft 1.0.0 :)
  9. Off to school now. :( I will be on MineCraft later, say 3:20 to 3:30 GMT?
  10. So no town portal leading to The End? :(

EDIT: If I were to locate a stronghold and enter the End, would I be able to return? I remember that in the pre-releases one couldn't Anyway that's what I read, I could be misinformed here.

Anyway, thank you so much Justin for....well...simply being awesome! (I couldn't think of anything more fitting right now) :D I wonder if EMC is one of the first to update or if there are already many others out there who came way before us?

It's like christmas came early, I'm super excited to check out enchanting and brewing and discover all the new items...all of which my store will sell btw. ;)
    This raises another question, will the town store get bigger now?

Also, I take it the newly generated Nether now has Nether strongholds?
  11. To my knowledge, someone has already entered The End and killed the dragon. If you were to find and enter a portal, the dragon would still be dead, a bug which will be fixed in time.

We will eventually add the new items, but not right away.

Yep, they're fairly easy to see on the Live Map.
  12. Thanks for the quick answer, Aus! :)

I'm afraid more and more questions arise....for instance: Is it just me or did the geographic directions in town change? I don't know, but the position of the sun looked weird to me earlier. Maybe just my imagination.

On another note, I can no longer command my wolf. This is quite serious for me since it's sitting in a spot where I want to build. I really need him gone, but I cant kill him obviously cause the server seems to treat him as a player.
  13. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/interesting-fact-notch-controls-planetary-motion.854/

Not quite sure how to deal with this, maybe Justin can be more help.
  14. I don't know how to update -.- :(
  15. If Minecraft doesn't prompt you to update when you log in, click on Options in the launcher and check Force Update.
  16. Ok thank you :)
  17. That's a dang nice Thanksgiving present. WOOHOO!!! lol:)