Military Career Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrWhosMagic, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Well then, now it's opened again... :p Can I get 14 please? Also, do you remember me helping you when building a shop? I believe that was you, with the castle thing. Finally another person who I both met on the forums and in-game:p
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  2. 67 please :D D: EMC won't be the same without you D:
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  3. sorry, meant 41
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  4. I edited my post Magic Man...

For my comments and questions now.

It has been a fun run man.
    I can honestly say that you are on my top list of people I interact with.
    You always had the trifecta going on.
    Hanging out derping, mob looting, and mining.

Questions:
    1) Do you remember how we started chatting?
    2) You can take a player out of EMC, but can you take EMC out of a player?
    3) Will you ever get a tattoo? (I know loads of military that do this) and if so, what will ur p’s think?
    4) What will you do without us? (ya, you know you love us).

Last question
    What would you do without Nuetlla, the delicious hazelnut spread, while you are serving?

P.S. I would love to be entered into a 2nd chance, and when I lose that, a 3rd and 4th chance also!
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  5. Couldn't forget! It was fun time :p That shop didn't go so well though :/ haha xD

I remember my brother got banned, and I was chatting to Sack, and then I started chatting to you, and you said you were Sacks dad, and I was like "Woah, this is an awesome family of awesomeness!" Well no that wasn't it lol, I asked if anyone served in the Military, and you came and started talking to me :p You got offered a sick job in the Navy but you refused it :p

You cannot take EMC out of a player! My boss said "Once part of the kitchen, always part of the Kitchen" This makes me think with everything for life! :D

Of course im getting a tatoo! I've even told a lot of people XD My parents will be okay with it :p My tatoo will be "Who Dares Wins" and also a "One Shot One Kill" in awesome fonts xD

I have no idea! It's going to be hard without everyone! But I'll drop by and still stay active on the forums!

Wow, nutella, man I used to eat this all the time with toast and that, but I realised just how super un-healthy it is a few months ago and gave up :( But after my service, oh man, that's going to be my diet for 5 years striaght :D xD

thanks for the questions dude!
  6. 37 please.
    How much do you get paid for being in the military?
  7. 89 please. Sad to see you go, but have a nice life!
  8. 88
    So you are joinimg the army. In what section are you going? Sniper tank driver medi or whatever?
  9. Let's just say it's a lot shall we ;) And the section I want to get into, well yeah. XD

Special Forces hopefully, regular first, then apply for SAS or Commandos, and hopefully I can become a sniper on at least a couple of missions in there, becoming a Sniper in the special forces would equal my life complete.

Keep the questions rollin!
    hYLiF3 likes this.
  10. Okay guys! So I've been thinking, I wanna make this really nice and special for you guys! So I'm going to be sticking around for a bit and collect a nice amount of money, like maybe a Mil or Two, any donations are accepted in any quantites to help reach this target :) I will be selling a nice amount of Enchanted Books to get money, I've sold a DC of Unbreaking III to Allen and a DC of Silk to him, as well as my SC of Enchanted Books Auction. I might setup a service later :) If interested in enchanted books, just send me a PM on what you want, and the quantity of each, and I'll get back to you :) Thanks for understanding! :D I will keep this open of course, and the draw will come up soon, I might pull a number out here or there as well :)
  11. 52 please
    What branch of the military are you joining? :p
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  12. My dad is a chief in the navy and gets paid 2k dollars a week
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  13. 31 Plox! :D I would like to know how your experience is because if I ever need a job that MAY be the way to go.
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  14. Wow. Gratz Magic. Your going to be living in a mansion.
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  15. 24, keep your head down.
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  16. Hello guys. It's time I depart from EMC now, for good unfortunately. Hopefully starting some intense training with an Ex SAS Member, and hopefully some advance shooting training. It's the beginning for me. Hopefully one day, everyone can achieve what they want as well. A quote I hear "When you want succeed as bad as you want breathe, only then will you be successful" It's what keeps me going, and what WILL get me into the Special Forces.
    Numbers will be drawn very soon, around 100k up for grabs (10 x 10k winners) and some promo items.

Who dares Wins.

This is it, I wish everyone an amazing time and life!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. Good luck man.. ;)
    607 and MrWhosMagic like this.