Message to my Greifer

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by pyro_vampiress, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Have you ever played a mmo called Cabal?After a few times of killing innocent players your name becomes dark red and people can kill you without any sort of consequences, but if you kill one more person(even if they are attacking you cause of your pk level) you get put in a jail for 2 hours of time.
  2. No but a game called Silk Road Online did this.
  3. I can help you find your griefer. I'm a detective.
  4. No They picked my TNT once I was like Oh no D: and it was near red stone :/
  5. I only have one thing to say on the subject of greifers.
    Would you destroy your own creations. if awnsered no then why do it to others how do they feel. if awnsered yes than blow up and burn your own stuff and leave us in peace.

:)
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  6. I freaking love this video. I heard it back when I started playing on Beta 1.6
  7. Mojang fixed it so that they only picked up blocks that had not been placed by the player. It prolly happened to you around December or so, or you moved it and you forgot. :p
  8. Yeah I know but they blew up my house D: (in 1.0.0 :/)
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  9. In any case, revenge in the form of MASSIVE stacks of sulfur is now required to satisfy your blood lust!!!
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  10. a Like for you for your ability to confuse me xD

EDIT: Oh I get it now xP
    pyro_vampiress likes this.
  11. Greifing is fun but only on appropriate servers (like cracked ones muahahah) but if some one has worked hard on a project or if the community is good (like emc) then no one should greif :)
    pyro_vampiress and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  12. Here Here xD
    pyro_vampiress and sagem4tt like this.
  13. Cause double standards are awesome right?
    Crazy1080 and Elizabella like this.
  14. That would be discrimitation, pvp and among other things 'racism' (if we can call griefers a race :p)
  15. i already have! last night i went to collect some gunpowder! mwahahaha! and with the gunpowder i made spalsh potion of instant harm and used it on the creepers! I am coming for the creepers
    copherfield likes this.
  16. I have one. AHEM: Dear Greifer, you are not a crook, you are perfectly sane. You are not a theif, as you can not be caught. You are not a vandal, as you send no message, but Hate. You Are not trying to make rupees or be rich, you are playing Satan. As then, you should go burn in the Nether, you filthy scumbag. I know that didn't rhyme, but wasn't it true?
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  17. suprisingly i have chased a griefer off a ledge in the nether into lava! Not on emc though. I am currently hunting down a griefer who keeps destorying my netherwart farm! i will find you little griefer!
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  18. I feel a new meme coming up... *Scumbag Griefer*
  19. "Ode to A Griefer.

roses are red...

violets are blue...

some people are constructive,

the opposite of you...
    --
    from the vast forests of server 1

to the polar caps of server 4

in the wild i chose to make my store.
    --