MegmewX

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StgbtL, Jul 31, 2016.

1. hello!

I bet you all don't know me soo this thread will help a lot

but yeah

hi im megmewX and I live in a fine place in Michigan I am... different from the others here on EMC

because im the youngest here (I think :p)

I am in mah 20s and on Christmas 2015 I got minecraft my original username would be icewolf_

but it was taken :mad:

but you all don't want to hear all this next jazz so ill skip to the empire

it was still Christmas and I found a server called empire minecraft I thought it would be a boring server but I still tried it, I saw the tutorial and I was like "wow!, this is cool!" and I did the tutorial

and when I went to town I got FLOODS of welcomes I felt so happy that I was put on here

because a player named patchesmasterblk was playing EMC and I thought it was... ok I guess

and I met proxyPD my friend (I know him irl) he got iron supporter and a bit after that I took the
    staff application (6.0)

it probably was not seen but I hope I get to be a mod because the community helped me a lot
    and I want to give back

like recycling because I enjoyed my item now I want it to be it again

and till this day I hope something's happen like me being staff or my other friend apalmer get Diamond supporter
  2. Keep following your dreams and it might come true one day Mew ;)
  3. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft, and, you're the jongest here? you might be in age, but I'm still 5 years old in my mind (someone once said I'm a 5 year old girl in my mind, I'm not sure....) annyways, the fact that you havean IRL friend playing EMC means you do alrey have someone to ask your questions, but, feel free to ask :)
  4. Welcome to the Empire :)

I can assure you that with 20 years of age you're not the youngest player on EMC :) A friend of mine is around 14-15 and I even know of families who play on the Empire with their kids (around 10) ;) EMC really is a family server in that respect.

Anyway, hope you're going to enjoy it here and be sure to ask if you got any issues which confuse you :)
  5. oh it was just a guess ;p
  6. Welcome to the Empire. Remember, if you want people to see that you're replying to them, I recommend pressing the quote button! I see above you replied to Shel but didn't quote him. Just a suggestion - those edit, like and reply buttons can all be very helpful! :D

I can assure you that you aren't the youngest to have played on this server, and I can also assure you that all valid staff applications are read, so yours will be seen. I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying it here!
  7. Hi megmewX. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)