MeghaGameTime

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by batmegh, Oct 4, 2016.

1. ... so uh, hey,
    i'm going to do something EXTREMELY out of my comfort zone.. because i have wanted to do this for a very, very long time.. and i always chicken out because i'm terrified? xD
    extremely shy person making a youtube channel for their gaming.. talking. out loud. to people.

i don't yet know how crazy i am. loads though, that i can confirm

okay, so, i'm going to link you here to my channel, i know it is going to be strictly a gaming channel..
    if you'd like to follow, be my guest, that would be amazing!
    little warning, i do not know if i will ever say some offensive words/swear words type things you may not want to hear.. so i'm just ganna throw that in there for you now!

*breathing*
    MeghaGameTime <--- tada, link, a brand spanking new channel. it has nothing right now, but it will soon.
    i'm waiting for my new mic/headset to be delivered before i do much of anything.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and here is where i want YOU to help me!
    who is good at drawing? i am, but not the type of art i'm looking for.. i want a drawing ( any style ) of me sitting at my computer gaming away! or perhaps just a drawing of myself smiling with headsets on, maybe those cute as hell kitty hear ones? lol i dunno, come up with something for me!?
    - make sure to include my green eyes, snake bites, and the waves in my hair/hair color/very long hair, dimples.. you know, personalized! :)
    if i end up using your photo i will send you a hefty amount of rupees for your amazing contribution!
    i'll enclose a recent photo of myself here for you to look at ^_^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

in this thread i will share my new videos, talk with any of you, and so on!
    have a great day! :D
  2. I'll probably subscribe after you start uploading some videos.
  3. Subbed! Looking forward to your videos. Do you plan to have a schedule of some sort?
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. Fellow emc'er on YouTube
    Subbed
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Subbed definitely :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. i have no idea yet, as soon as i get my better quality headset/mic i plan on starting let's plays/playthrough videos :)
    .. but i don't know how long it'll take me to film the first one.
    i guess once i get started and on a roll, i'll figure out what i can work with. ^_^
    Terminator908 likes this.
  7. but thank you for subscribing! :D
  8. good news!

my headset came in the mail today!

bad news!

i'll be gone all weekend, and it make take me a week or two to get my first video done, possibly less, probably less, i'm just overestimating because i don't want to push myself. i am not sure yet how easy it'll be to teach myself to edit videos! lol
    but, yay!

here is a list of games i plan on playing on my channel, don't know how long it'll take me to get to certain ones, BUT, they might appear!
  9. is anyone good with editing?

i recorded my first video last night, i was SO proud of myself and happy that i got in completed... and then i realized that my gameplay audio overpowered my voice a lot of the time... and now i'm sad that i'll have to do it all again.

i recorded with OBS, and i watched a youtube video on how to work it and i had it set for recording into an mp4 file type, is there anyway i can change audio settings and raise my voice/lower the gameplay???
    if not i think i'm just going to have to scratch that video and start again :'(

unless you think it would be okay to just note that i know the volume messed up and that i'd fix it for the next video? ugh. i feel horrible now.

- note, if you want more updates on this i post a lot about it on my twitter Megh078 so check that out if you want.
    also, if you know if you can help, PLEASE do.
  10. You want to record you game audio and mic audio in seperate feeds in the future so that their volume doesn't matter (and so that you can change the volume to be correct during editing). I'm not entirely sure if OBS supports that out of the box, but if it doesn't, mute your mic on OBS so it records only your game audio and then record your mic in Audacity at the same time. Make sure you do something that allows you do sync the two streams together at the start if you do this (such as three slow clicks close to the mic - sync up the punch and the click sound).

I believe their is a way to change your game audio in OBS, but multistream recording is vastly superior.
    no_thing likes this.
  11. there is a way to lower the volumes to them in OBS, maybe i'll have to play with that to get it to work correctly. ugh >_<
  12. okay, i do have some stuff recorded and ready to go!
  13. iMovie is great for editing audio if you need to in the future. Unless like 99.9% of people you use a PC, that is. =P Also, I'd love to do some art for you!
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. doooooo it! whatcha got in mind?
  15. You'll see ;)
    battmeghs likes this.