MCMMO (DENIED)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ecruz11780, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL! I jumped in after several fresh comments and never noticed the original thread date. Given it's age I'd say case closed.
    607 likes this.
  2. I would like to point out that it was never officially denied.
  3. This thread is very old, and in most cases it is rude to "bump" it again.
    Consider starting a new thread instead.
    At two years old, it probably said that before you posted.
    tedrocker and sambish20 like this.
  4. EMC makes all heir plugins and they do not wish to add any plugins made by other people. EMC is not an RPG server sorry
  5. A lot of suggestions are never officially denied.
    It's the response from the community that allows it to be seen by staff; it is the staff that add it; then it is the community that benefits from it.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. I personally would like to request that a member of staff locks this, since it's out of date and it breaks the rules. There's no need for it :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Hahahahaha laughing out loud :rolleyes:
    I did not even realise that, I wasn't around at the time xD
  8. While this 2 year old thread is still getting replies and being constantly bumped, I just want to point out to anybody else thinking of suggesting MCMMO that not only will you get a mostly negative response from the EMC community, it has been suggested many times before.
    *ahooey*
    //for proof and future reference when suggesting things, since this is a relatively new wiki page and not everyone is aware of it yet :p*
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/already-suggested-ideas-for-emc/
    607 likes this.
  9. There's a mistake in that :p It says "servers" not "serves"
  10. I just seen this because I left to go eat tea, went to go and fix it... and... um... well, let's just say Olaf did a bit of 'patching up' :p
    I would also like to point out that it was never denied in this thread, but was denied in many others. The wiki page I linked also has MCMMO marked as denied.
    sambish20 likes this.
  11. If there was any confusion before, this plugin is 'denied'. Although eventually there could be EMC features coming down the tubes which would be related to this plugin (No specific details yet though)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.