Maxarias and Aikar - MARRIED!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Aikar, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Congratulations Guys!!!!!!
    Maxarias likes this.
  2. Pictures link added to original post, just the few I have for now.
  3. thehamsterdance.PNG

Hamster Dance Celebration :D
    (I just tried to find something in my Pictures folder, here you go)
    Maxarias likes this.
  4. Congratz Maxarias and Aikar :) Everyone knew this thread was coming sooner or later :p

368ab164-5648-4fb5-9313-17e108054766.jpg
    I know your secret Aikar you bought Max's ring from these guys ^ didnt you? :p

Anyways, congrats again you two :p
    Maxarias likes this.
  5. Awesome! :) Contratz
    Maxarias likes this.
  6. This is why I love EMC. The community is just soooooo friendly. We're just a big ol' family.<3
    MrUnknownian, cddm95ace and Maxarias like this.
  7. I'm not used to seeing people engaged for more than a month... a year and a half is unprecedented.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Maxarias like this.
  8. Congrats! Too bad us peeps not on FB cant see!
    Maxarias likes this.
  9. Congratz Aikar and Max :D. Hope both of you have the best day of yourlifes :D.
    Maxarias likes this.
  10. Congratz! ^_^
    I hope you guys had potatoes there. o.o
    Maxarias likes this.
  11. Congratulations for both of you :D :D :D
    Maxarias likes this.
    1. Aikar, I know it might not mean much, but I want to wish you a happy life with your new wife. Good luck man, I hope everything turns out how you wanted it to.
    2. -Todd
    jrm531 and Maxarias like this.
  12. Excellent news! I'm thrilled to hear you both decided to tie the knot. Being married myself I do have some words of advice for you, Aikar:

• You can always have the last word in any disagreement or conversation with her . They are: "Yes dear."
    • Always, always, put the toilet seat down. It saves you needless lonely nights being forced to sleep on the couch.
    • Her money is her money and your money is also her money. Get used to moths flying out of your wallet when you open it.
    • At some point you will hold a purse, buy feminine hygiene products by yourself at a checkout, and if your lucky get your toenails painted... go for blue if possible. This is ok, it's normal for a married man. Don't fight it. It saves you needless lonely nights being forced to sleep on the couch.
    Welcome to the wondrous world of married life! May your marriage last to your very, very old age!
    -Torian
  13. Congrats! I'm really happy for you guys. *+1 Banhammer Upgrade: The Dynamic Duo's Bridal Banhammah*
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  14. Congratulations!
  15. I wish you both a happy life.

Remember. The man expects that the woman will not change. The woman expects that the man will change. They will both be wrong.

16. {EDIT} Aaaaaaand ninja'd by the tomato king -_-
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  17. Congrats guys :)
  18. Someone sould make a monument of this great moment