Married With Games Youtube Channel ( 3rd Video!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by superdog93, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Episode 2!

I think we will try to keep our releases to around 12 PM CST if we can. To get as many of you guys a chance to see it as possible. Enjoy :).
    penfoldex and Dwight5273 like this.
  2. So, to anyone that has watched the 2nd video, I tried to catch all of the small parts that my daughter would come in. If we sound aggravated, it was like 2am, and it was WAY past her bed time. While she sounds like she is 'crying' its not. Its a fake 'crying'. Its only about 30 seconds of interruption, but we will try to police them up more :p.
  3. Haha Don't know what was my favorite part on episode 1 watching Ismooch die or waiting to you plant the trees.
  4. What did you guys record with?
  5. Fraps.
  6. even the voice?
  7. Well on my computer (the male voice) I have to use a different sound recording software, you can use anything really, but I use Soundbooth. On my wife's side, yes, we use Fraps to get both video and voice. I then just sync the two files in Premiere. Make sure they line up. What we do to help out with that, is whenever we are about to record we say '1. 2. 3. Check!' And then I just line up the 'Check's making it worlds easier.
  8. Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who has been watching our videos! Remember to subscribe, like, comment, and add us to twitter!
  9. Awww at Olivia(?)'s "I'm scared of the dark." xD Poor iSMOOCH has bad luck. First zombie attack then wrong mountain and dying on the wrong mountain :p
  10. LOOOL, btw nice videos, and subbed.
  11. Oh you think i have bad luck now. In a couple of episodes, i just about come to tears over the luck I have.
    penfoldex, PRO_G4NGST4 and Dwight5273 like this.
  12. Hmm.... 1k bet that ismooch dies by creeper in that episode? :p
  13. He also has bad luck with lava and redstone ore. :rolleyes:
  14. So for those that are not subscribed, or following on twitter, new video was posted at 12PM CST

Here you go :)

15. You guys should play minez
    omg I would love to watch you guise play that
  16. interesting...