MALL :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MVPdrose, Sep 5, 2012.

?

What Server should our mall be??

Poll closed Sep 15, 2012.
Utopia 2 vote(s) 4.9%
Smp 1 10 vote(s) 24.4%
Smp 3 5 vote(s) 12.2%
Smp 4 2 vote(s) 4.9%
Smp 5 3 vote(s) 7.3%
Smp 6 11 vote(s) 26.8%
Smp 7 1 vote(s) 2.4%
Smp 8 1 vote(s) 2.4%
Smp 9 6 vote(s) 14.6%
  1. Nope, just don't put anything at all if your not going advice to the Member who's asking a question.
  2. Probably not smp1 because theres so much competition
    Cchiarell6914, IamSaj and Dwight5273 like this.
  3. SMP5. There is only one, 10030. And it's closed atm, and shavingfoam has a medium amount of stuff but some are out of stock. And I've been looking for a shop now that 10030 is remodeling.
  4. Utopia cause vault fee there is free. Easier transfers for everyone who plays on multiple smps. ^^
  5. I wouldn't do Utopia. If you made it on One of the SMPs, then everyone could access it.
  6. You know regular members can visit Utopia town right?
    penfoldex likes this.
  7. Oh, they can? Did not know.
  8. Yeah, common misconception... It should be in the Guide if it isn't already. But it's SOOO uncool to read the guide! /sarcasm
  9. Smp1 :D
    Its just an Awesome server :p
  10. Hmm, no, never heard about 10216, my mega mall. On smp5?
  11. I know of very good malls being built on smp1, probably not the best idea
    Cchiarell6914 and TrueJob like this.
  12. Smp5.
  13. thank you all for all the replies i guess we will wait and see ;)
  14. I voted for SMP 9
    After Herbrin3's temp quit there is no Mall around there.
    I never visit SMP 9 but i really think it needs a great stocked mall.

~Faith
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  15. Just wondering, are there any mega-malls on smp8 and smp7?
  16. this is getting a lot of publicity
    wow this is amazing thank you all
  17. SMP9 needs shops. Since these glitches happened we've lost many shops and players..

There's only like 2 shop half(Maybe less) stocked.

There would be no competition and you'd get all costumers if fair price and never ending stock.
  18. There aren't many malls on smp3, smp2 has shops everywhere, and I don't live in town on smp1. On smp4 I may start living in the nether, and I live on smp3. Smp3 doesn't many malls, it doesn't have a mega-mall and the malls it has are very pricey as the amount in players online at a time only went up a few days ago, so up until now the economy on there has worked very differently due to people who live there not making rupees.
  19. # of votes isnt the only thing that desides the mall location its also (if its close at the end) which server the mall with thrive in the most... AKA low competition
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.