Lucky in Love Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2018.

1. You didn't list my result?? Not sure if you just forgot to list it or didn't count my comment at all, but you did like it. It's message #10, I believe.
    SkeleTin007 and 607 like this.
  2. I'm 90% sure i heard Krysyy get yours, she just hasn't gotten all the prizes out yet. Stay calm my friend :)

Krysyy had to go through lot of names (somewhere around 120-125), so don't blame her if she accidentally skipped over your name when she was copying them into forums.
    SkeleTin007, 607 and 586 like this.
  3. Oh no, in no way am I blaming krysyy. I understand completely. Just missed the live, so was just making sure she hadn't missed me. Thanks for the reassurance!
    SkeleTin007, Ethy202 and 607 like this.
  4. Also, how rare will the 2018 cupid bows be? Will they be like other cupid bows? I’m really curious. :p
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  5. I believe Krysyy said they were only for two events this year (one being Lucky in Love, idk the other one maybe Tunnel of Love?).
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.

6. 12 bows will be given 5 from Maze event and 7 from Rolling Dice event
    607, SkeleTin007, luckycordel and 2 others like this.
  7. what will the maze event be?
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  8. 607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  9. Question, if you weren't able to make the event when you rolled the dice for our items, will we be mailed the gifts we won?
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  10. Yes, noone has received the prizes yet. Krysyy has irl stuff so she will get to it during the weekend hopefully
    607, SkeleTin007, We3_MPO and 2 others like this.
  11. Yay, won a beacon. Thanks for the giveaway!
    SkeleTin007, 586 and We3_MPO like this.
  12. #blameikea
  13. Having trouble assembling a wardrobe? ;)
    SkeleTin007 and CinemaSins like this.
  14. when are the prizes going to be handed out just wonding?
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  15. I'm going to be attempting to do so from work here shortly if the internet permits. I passed out while scrolling up in discord chat to see if i could find 586's roll.

Which we DID somehow miss btw. I rolled this morning before dashing out to work and they got a 10. So I'll add them to my list as well.
    Tuqueque, luckycordel, 607 and 2 others like this.
  16. lol kk ;p
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  17. Totally unbelievable ! I could never imagine you missing anything in the forums.. your mark is everywhere !
    ArkonXT, 607, fBuilderS and 5 others like this.
  18. ^^^ditto^^^
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  19. Thanks for the giveaway EMC!
    SkeleTin007 and We3_MPO like this.