Love it.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ImperialVict0r, May 28, 2014.

?

Is this your #1 server?

YES! I love it! 19 vote(s) 67.9%
Yes 3 vote(s) 10.7%
Sure 2 vote(s) 7.1%
Not really 2 vote(s) 7.1%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ive have never heard of pickled bananas. 2 vote(s) 7.1%
  1. Ive been playing Minecraft for a loooooong time and Ive loved the idea of servers being incorporated in to the diy build idea. This Empire server is the on the top of my lists for most recommendable servers at number one. This is the type of server where people just want to go and enjoy the game. I was surprised to see how hospitable all the people are, I was thinking the whole time "Oh boy, as soon as I leave the safe zone their going to kill me." But no, they even suggested to sticking together.

I give this TWO thumbs up
    #1 server
  2. Welcome :D We're glad you like us :)
    Bro_im_infinite and Gap542 like this.
  3. This server is very community driven, like I thought that it would be another /kit server with a economy side and benchmark land claiming full of grief when I joined back in 2011, but it proved to be much more than that. I have never found a better community server and economic experience of Minecraft ever since.
    607, AlexChance and Gap542 like this.
  4. Glad you're having a great time and people were welcoming. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    highlancer54 likes this.
  5. Im glad to be here.
  6. I'm glad you love it here. Without a doubt, the Empire is the best Minecraftserver out there.
    However, not everyone knows about EMC unfortunately..

If you want you can help to spread the word about the Empire, you can do so by:
    - Voting (epic daily rewards)
    - Recommending it to your friends (earns you a whopping 5,000 rupees!)
    - Making videos of EMC on youtube (lot of fun!)

But most important is; Having a good time!
    Make sure to participate in events such as Mob Arena (thursday) and Empire Games (weekend)
  7. EMC solves the whole "leaving the safe zone and die" problem by turning off all PVP except inside the PVP arena. So the only way you're going to die out in the Wild/Wastelands is by the environment - mobs, falling, lava, etc and not by other players.

Hope to see you around in game sometime :D
  8. Nice, sounds like fun.
  9. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  10. Hey! Glad you joined the Empire!
    What SMP is your home?
    Yes, many people are awesome here.
    Stick around and watch people and I am sure you will get to be friendly with many.
    I am more of a lone wolf type player, however I love my friends here.
    Stop by SMP7 anytime and visit!
  11. Im in SMP9.
    I will visit.
  12. it is such a lovely place, isn't it?
    607 likes this.
  13. :D You're so right about the hospitable community!
  14. I am still really new here, but it is one of the best I have tried in looooooong time. :D
    607 likes this.