Lost in the Nether, please help.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by pianoboy99, Apr 21, 2012.

1. it is across water i am currently on a small island awaiting help or a guide
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. smp8.empire.us:8880
    Click on your name and find out which way to go from there.
  3. i know but i cant figure which way to go because the map doesnt show you which way you are facing i am supposed to go north west but i dont know thich way that is from my avatar
  4. Kill yourself?
  5. break the bed you spawned in and then kill yourself, then you will spawn at the spawn
  6. Just look at the landmasses, you should be able to determine direction from there.
  7. It's a LIVE map. If you move, the map updates. Just look at where you are, move a little and look again. Your indicator will have moved a little. Based on that, you should be able to figure out which direction goes where.
  8. i am on an island and i have the bed in my inventory after traveling a long way i should kill myself and it should spawn me at the wilderness spawn area 3,000 blocks away i need to know before i kill myself for no reason
  9. sorry i am kinda confused
  10. Or just use the sun or moon they rise in the east and set in the west just like real life.:rolleyes:
  11. oh man. lol this is why i never go there, that place creeps me out more than creepers ;) i get lost in that place no matter how hard i try not to get lost >.<
    HylianNinja likes this.
  12. i didn't know the sun and moon was in the nether?
    foodenator likes this.
  13. well i was in the nether but when i destroyed the portal i got portaged to the nether somehow
  14. wait, when you destroyed the nether portal were you in the nether or in the overworld? and where did it take you?
  15. it spawned me after i destroyed the portal in the nether to the overworld it took me from the nether to the overworld after i destroyed the portal in the nether
  16. then i swam to a deserted island and i dont know what to do cause i want to get back to my house in town but i dont know how
  17. oh. just destroy your bed and drown in the water.

EDIT: unless u have anything really valuable, in which case u should just use the live map to figure out which way to the spawn. 3000 blocks isnt that much. it takes like 10-20 minutes to walk that much, and if you really wanted you could sprint. the downside of this plan would be having to travel at night, which could be potentially dangerous
  18. Stop spamming.