Lost in the Nether, please help.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by pianoboy99, Apr 21, 2012.

1. i wasnt trying to i was just trying to be helpful

EDIT: i deleted the "spam" mesages
  2. i dont have anything at all other than a bed in my inventory are you absolutlay sure that if i die it will spawn me at the spawn point in the wilderness to go to town. please reply
  3. Please make an effort to not multi-post as often.
    Also, I'm sure that your signature is false. If anything, the inverse is true.
  4. im like 99% sure that it will take u to the wilderness spawn but if it doesn't (i highly doubt) you dont have much to lose

i deleted the multi messages. about the sig, do you mean the jb part? ;)
  5. ok i will try be back in a min to let you know what happens
  6. If you look at basically any video of his on youtube, he has more than 90% dislikes, even owning the second most hated video in history (after Rebecca Black's friday, which is lolzy because she has like 1/10th the views) so I'm sure that 95% of teens would enjoy seeing Justin Beiber removed from the face of the earth. [/hijack]
    HylianNinja and SecretAznEks like this.
  7. thank you so much it worked i truly hope we can play togher some time and thank you all for the time i love the server it is the best once again thank you
    foodenator likes this.
  8. ;) no problem
  9. All I was saying is that you could have put all of those into one comprehensive message.
  10. i know. after i deleted 2 of them i tried to add them to the other one, but it wouldn't let me quote.