Looking for some Mods

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ArkWarrior1, Jul 22, 2017.

1. I have downloaded Optifine, Inventory Tweaks, and a minimap mod, but does anybody have some suggestions for some other mods are nice to have?
  2. I like Schematica for building, and one click crafting comes in handy if you farm gold or sugarcane alot.

Edit : Tired and about to head to sleep but if you want can link the stuff tommorow! ^-^
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  3. i personally use 5zig with optifine. but have another mc profile for world downloading and light level overlay. 5zig is more towards the pvp side of things which some may not like. but its still a great HUD mod
  4. I could not find a good link last night, so I would if it is not too much trouble.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  5. I use 5zig and optifine. Schematica is another mod I use.
    Top left of screen:
    FPS
    Ping
    Current coords
    Light level
    Biome.
    Top right of screen:
    When spotify is running, Current song is shown along with duration (Handy to have)
    Bottom right of screen:
    Arrow counter
    Armor durability
    All these have custom colors. My color layout is FPS: 50 same color scheme on all of the text based ones.

If you want to download 5zig, Their website is here.
  6. Easier villager trading by Giselbaer is a mod I use, you can find download links for it at approvedmods.emc.gs, along with Torohealth damage indicators.
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  7. I'm quite a fan of my EMC Modpack ;)

Note that the 1.12 version of this pack is coming out "soon" (probably this weekend), there are 2 things I need to sort out first. But anyway, EMC Shop locater is a fun mod to have (from our own Giselbaer and it's quite useful).