Looking for lots of TNT

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by darklands99, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hey man, did you know that you can edit your posts? In future please do that, lets not spam the forums ae? :)
  2. i didnt spam
  3. Yea you did, if your trying to get a larger amount of posts, don't. Use the edit and add all these unnecessary posts. Put more than one word or sentence post....
  4. Yes 3 posts within the space of a minute is spam, think about what you are going to say, and put it into one post. If you think of more things to say, edit your post.

Please and Thank you
  5. thanks for the info i didnt know sorry
    MR2R2M likes this.
  6. hey is that signature of you? lol
  7. No worries man :)
    No, if you are trying to insult me it didn't work. I can think of a million ways to insult you, things you don't even know I know. But I wont be doing that here, it has no place on the Empire, and the fact that you are stooping that low is pathetic.
  8. I was just joking around... gosh.. nobody can take a joke these days
  9. Its hard to tell if someone is joking through a wall of text. Be careful, oneday you might joke around and it would be a detriment to you.
    XxBoWnZxX666 likes this.
  10. I can see....
  11. Isn't this thread about TNT? Not a thread to complain about things? Lets get along everyone, a man is trying to pay good money for TNT, not see insults be thrown around. "Let's get together and feel alright."
  12. Definitely want the tnt. Just tell me where and when to get it
  13. To be honest, I don't know if I would want for that to be possible. With EMC being a legit server, this would almost take the challenge and authenticity out of your accomplishments. I will gladly continue to clear the dirt and will certainly succeed in time. I just hope that at some point, this doesn't become possible as it will make my efforts seem such a waste...
    Twitch1 and Michael_Nolan like this.
  14. That is probably why Justin will be making it cost a lot :) So people just can't go around and do it when ever they want. Something like this would eat up a lot of server resources so I am sure Justin is doing something whether it be cost or restricting the amount of times it can be used a day to control its use.

Here is a discussion that has been started recently on this matter :)

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/...c-let-me-know-what-you-think.3565/#post-40175
  15. Mr2r2M... umm... wow. Im going to go kill myself in a corner. I can't stop laughing at the zebra... Wow. Im going to die. Way off topic, but its not even... wow.
    MR2R2M and XxBoWnZxX666 like this.
  16. Hahaha that was my intention of using it as my Sig. I am glad someone likes it :D
  17. that was funny hahahhaaaa