Looking for bulk suppliers

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by mba2012, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

I'm looking to finally set up the shop I've had built for ages. I was wondering whether there were any bulk suppliers here who could help me get up and running. Depending on the success of the shop, I may seek some fairly regular orders.

I'm pretty much looking for suppliers (as many as needed) willing to offer pretty much everything. Just post in here (or PM if you want) if you're interested in offering your service, or know someone who might be.

Thanks
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Ok, tell me what blocks you need (keeping in mind I have a life... Sort of...)
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  3. I know of /v +bulk on SMP8 which I think is quite good. There's also a bulk shop on SMP9 but I forgot its name (also because I can't really visit SMP9's town very easily).
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  4. I don't know if I can supply you with grown items but I can try and expand from them
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Try contacting TheMrClausible, he does great work on bulk orders
  6. I'm at /v +lmbulk on smp5
  7. I have too much slime blocks that I can sell you at a cheaper price if you want them all. (5 DCs I think)
  8. Thanks for the replies guys! I'll be getting back to you all soon hopefully :D

If anyone else is willing to offer their services please still post here.
    607 likes this.
  9. Anything ore related I could probably sell you in SC quantities, provided you give me anywhere from 3 days-3 weeks (diamonds)
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Come and visit me, I'll give you better price for large purchase. I'm at /v +market smp8
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Let me know what you need.
    mba2012 likes this.