"Look What ICC Did" Events

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Penguinub, Hashhog, DWmom and 8 others like this.
  2. Please don't take this the wrong way, but can you please do the mob arena sometime later today and not tomorrow. I know a lot of people go to church on Sunday until around noon all over the world. This would make it harder for many players to get out and join the fun. Thanks to Dwight, he's come with 5:00 EST that should work for the America's, Europe, and Australia.
    607 likes this.
  3. 5PM EST would be perfect. 4PM EST would be even better. :)
    Admiral_D_929 likes this.
  4. 1:30 EST would be perfect ;) But can you try not to do it so late for the UK guys this time
    FDNY21, Gadget_AD and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  5. This.... I like this.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. Armour is ready :p Hope i dont lag really bad
    samsimx likes this.
  7. Oh, good luck mate, I've been waiting for this day for a looooonngg timeee.. ;)

Will the ma be at the regular place on Smp5? Or somewhere else?
    samsimx likes this.
  8. The big question is, how evil/horrifying/sickening might this mob arena be?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. more sickening and evil than Justin Bieber
    Penguinub and FDNY21 like this.
  10. I hope No one Begs that Drives me insane
  11. So, at what time will the event be?
  12. That is the thing. No one knows! It's entirely whenever ICC feels like :p
    607 likes this.
  13. Well this sucks. I have to go babysit
    samsimx likes this.
  14. I think it actually cancled - it said so on the mob arena? im not sure thou
  15. Those were the ones held by maxarias
  16. XD i hope this happens Today *hint*
    samsimx likes this.
  17. Well there are definitely going to be beggars, sorry to ruin your hope but it is part of the Mob Arena unfortunately. Not saying it should be or it is supposed to be that way but it is
  18. Events When?
    :confused:
  19. is there anything i see people saying things but i see know definite confirmation from a mod, i wouldnt mind an event but please give a decent warning first so some people can prepare
    Dboyzus likes this.