locked chests!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by King_Hardig, Aug 27, 2016.

1. If I have a single locked chest, and I add another chest, to make it a double chest later in game, is the entire chest locked or is it vulnerable to an intruder?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I am 80% certain that it will be locked, so just go ahead. But I really like your thinking, and will double check. Untill further notice you can consider my post as correct. Well... for 80% that is :)
  3. Shell isn't 100% about something to do with locked chests? :eek:

But yeah pretty sure that if you add another chest to a single locked chest the entire thing will be protected.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. its locked. 100%
    luckycordel, ThaKloned and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Here's the deal: I don't pretend to know something if I actually don't. That's just not me, esp. not on a Saturday evening with Salami & orange juice :) I was fairly certain though, and correct :) In the mean time I can also confirm Skare up there, I just tried as well. And I also added this to my "optional todo list"; maybe I can add this info to the wiki somehow (but no promises, and most certainly not any time soon!).
    luckycordel and TomvanWijnen like this.
  6. Thank you for your timely answers. Each one of you was very helpful and I do appreciate it very much. Have a great day and stay positive. :)
    TomvanWijnen and ShelLuser like this.