Librarian and other problems

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by BadgersOnTop, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So for clarification purposes, librarian trades max out at nine?

For one of the listed librarians you can see that gold is listed earlier on, and the ninth trade is actually for bookshelves. Does this conflict with your theory?
  2. Actually, it doesn't.

The librarian, in reality, has 9 trades. It is just highly unlikely it appears after the 8th trade. Every time you trade with the villager who has 8 trades, there is a chance the 9th trade will show up. :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and BadgersOnTop like this.
  3. Speaking of enchanted books… they can have multiple enchantments now. :confused:
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. That sounds like a reasonable explanation that I can live with haha.

Thanks for all the help guys.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  5. I'd suggest you do what I do, always have more than one ready, so you have a backup. ;)
  6. With the new update, I think villagers offer you better trades when they like you a lot.
  7. My villagers must hate me. All they ever wanted was a ridiculous quantity of diamonds in exchange for something silly. Like, 4 diamonds for an Eff 2 Iron pick. Yeah, thanks a lot there buddy.

So I eggified all 100 of them.

Also didn't help that they wouldn't shut up, and look like Harry Potter.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. *Spawns Villager*
    HURR
    HURR
    HURR
    HURRRRRRRR
    HURR
    HURRR
    HURRRRRR
    bonzd67 likes this.
  9. hi, can somebody help me
    I lost my compass
    how i can get it back
  10. Lol what?
  11. If you are referring to a normal compass then idk but if you need a Empire assistant:
    do '/assist new' for a new compass or do '/assist' for the same menu as the compass would give you?
    P.S. This isn't the right place to put this :p
    Likako likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.