Letter from Vault-Tec

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BenCannoli, Feb 14, 2016.

?

Did you get the reference of the letters?

Yes 21 vote(s) 75.0%
No 7 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Ah, the Citadel. On the pre-war days they used to call it the Pentagon. Then after the bombs felt the Washington division of the Brotherhood of Steel took the place and transformed it into a fort, mainly because of (obviously) the tactical value plus all the intelligence they found in there. Elder Lyons was in charge and he was then banned from the Brotherhood.

And also technically the Brotherhood was originally formed from the remnants of the US Army. More specifically a guy named Captain Roger Maxson (Not the Maxson on Fallout 4, that one is called Arthur Maxson, which can be found in Fallout 3 as just a kid.) After he saw the horrors of the Forced Evolutionary Virus (F.E.V.), which was created by the US Government, he deserted the US Army and later on (after the bombs) he founded the Brotherhood of Steel.
  2. Sir I think you got your Fallout in a twist
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  3. Hey I didn't create the story. I just got addicted to it that's all. All I do now is breathe, eat, and sleep with Fallout. Every night I give a goodnight kiss to my Fallout games.