[Let's play] Hexxit with erosego!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by EroseYT, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Might be a double episode of Hexxit kind of day :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Double feature!

Episode 16: It's a Trap!
    missdeedee68 likes this.
  3. Today is the day that trolls found my youtube. :eek:
  4. And that day is the 23rd
  5. the show is great and ill gladly join you however Im not the best at being on time so maybe ill make my own base and when we get on at the same time ill show you what I have done? (my computer sucks so I can't run a server with more than 5 people on it and thats vanilla minecraft so I cant run you a server)
    Edit: let me deal with the trolls commenting on your vids ill show them who is the boss
  6. Me and Ero are planning something, just wait, you can join her in videos in a few weeks :D
  7. a few days would be better :D
    edit: tell me what version of hexxit i should be playing
  8. Meh, a Month is the earliest, now I better shutup before Erose gets mad :p
  9. I'm sad to say that I haven't had time to see all 16 episodes (my patience can't take 30 minute videos of someone else playing a good game) and I don't know if you have dealt with the soul shards mod but it lets you make your own mob spawners (I once made a wither skeleton grinder in the overworld I had unlimited coal) not sure what version of soul shards hexxit has but with the right resources I can get you unlimited coal, iron, gold, blaze rods, food, and rotten flesh in hexxit
    Edit: I also know how to make the smelter that doubles your iron
    (hurry up and make the server!!! I can't wait anymore!)
  10. would you mind explaining how? i have tried to use soul shards and cant figure it out on hexxit :/
  11. zombie pigman spawner
  12. er, i was told something that i didnt mention. someone told me that using the afterlife enchantment to get spawn eggs gives you an instant spawner, i tried but it didnt work :p
  13. I have never tried that method before the soul shard mod allows unlimited mobs to spawn with out a player nearby and can even be turned off with a lever
  14. only tier five can be turned off with a lever, thanks FTB wiki..
  15. well thats true but why would you be using a spawner lower than level 4? its not efficient enough to keep up (on mod packs with factories and such)
  16. im designing it in SP first, then ill start building..
  17. Eros, you can transport mobs via minecart without them getting hurt. The only reason the alligator died was because he suffocated in the block next to the rails.
    erosego likes this.
  18. Late night Hexxit coming up soon :)
  19. Fell asleep before I could put this here. :p
    darkvilla and THE_LEGEND4 like this.