[LETS PLAY] FDNY21 plays EmpireMinecraft (TEST)

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by FDNY21, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it just auto does it to whatever resolution it wants to be honest :p I can play around with some settings next time hopefully. I would try to get rid of it, but it would not let me when I was recording :L Maybe I can see what I can do about that too... But thanks for the feedback! :)
  2. I have a Sony Vaio laptop with intel core i7 ;) Macs was referring to sam, as he uses screenflow on his :p
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  3. Oh sorry I thought you were the one with the mac sorry :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. Any one else want to add some thoughts? :)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  5. You did not sound like I thought you would.
  6. RainbowChin likes this.
  7. Lol, it was fairly neutral, I was expecting some form of a noticeable accent really :p
    FDNY21 and samsimx like this.
  8. Fair enough :p I sound a little different in that video because I have my retainers in, but yeah :)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  9. Did you find something to take the static out? The video would be better without it!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. I haven't :eek:
  11. Had a look at some setting, but seem quite restricted. What do you guys think of Dxtory, and what videos would you like to see?
  12. I expected you to have a New York accent...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. Dxtory +1
    Anything entertaining :p
  14. Western England sir, but yes, I see the resemblance in my name :p
    I am thinking about Dxtory, and using movie maker to edit it so start with but hopefully gradually find different programmes. Not sure about that yet :)
    Eh, I kind of expected the entertainment part :p
  15. Taking my advice on board there :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. You seemed to have the best idea about it :) Looks great too, may buy it and give it a good go, not sure :p
  17. Trust me I wasn't too sure about it but it's the best screen capture software I have ever used :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. Bump! :D Current leading toward DXTORY :p
  19. Oh my lord never shut up. I want your accent. xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.